Thank you

+
Honestly, I have been pretty critical of the game on this forum since the game launched. While I still feel some of my critisism was valid, I have to admit that some has to be attributed to my own hype and subsequently, dissapointment.

As time passed and eventually patch 1.52 came around, I reluctantly decided to give Cyberpunk another go. A second playthrough with any CDPR-game has always been the best one for me, because of knowledge about ideal order of quests and such. Still, having recently been through Elden Ring I was expecting to be let down again.

That did not happen.

Small additions like 'walking button' and the ability to change appearance has massively improved immersion for me. To a point where my initial problems with the main story is now less of an issue. I feel like V plays a bigger role. Although I wished for these additions, I did not expect them to have such an impact. I also did not encounter nearly as many bugs this time around.

Thank you CDPR!

I have my fingers crossed for an expansion on par with HoS or BaW, but hype will have to take a backseat this time around.

Top Bottom