The best walkthrough site?

+
I'm finding most 'walkthrough' sites these days to be total trash. Low effort copy pastes that give no more information than the very, very, very basics that you don't even need to know from an external source because the quest mechanics tell you exactly the same information in game.

They're not even what I'd call a walkthrough. More a regurgitation of in-game information for site hits which entirely defeats their purpose, i.e. you go check them when you're stuck in order to find whatever information it was that you somehow missed, overlooked, or are just a quirk of the game's mechanics or developer's fucked up logic.

So I'm coming to appeal to the wisdom of the crowd: what is the best walkthrough site these days, in particular for this game but also just in general?

Since my only reference point is 2.1, I'm curious just how much quests have changed from the various iterations? I ask because so many of the walkthrough sites are just plain wrong on so many of the details. Again, it's pretty clear they're all copy/pasting from some source, or probably from each other, because very few of the walkthroughs are either accurate or contain any more information than what you can get from the quest whilst doing it, which defeats the point of consulting a walkthrough.

I like Powerpx's guides. They seem to be the opposite of the copy and paste web sites you described and actually play the missions and write their own content.

https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-walkthrough-all-missions/
I have found them to have some of the best but they definitely still do the copy/pastes on some and they also don't have a complete list. If I see they have a walkthrough where I'm stuck on something or just plain annoyed at how the quest is designed, I'll generally try them first. So far, I've had about a 50/50 split between being a decent walkthrough or being the copy/paste and/or just not available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom