The image distortion effect persists after talking to Johnny at the end of the "A Doll's House" quest

+
After this mission, I have distorted image, i found that i should go back with my save, but my problem is that i played for few hours and i cant go back with my save. I thought it was just a game thing because chip is broken, also i have weird sounds of it. What should i do, there is possibility to repair that? I dont want to play again from start, i played for like 15hours it will be horrible. Thanks for help. I added screenshot with my view after hours of gameplay. Here is at the crossroads mission. I shouldnt have that type of view.
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Try sleeping, sleeping with joytoy, doing a gig that requires time-skip, dying in car combat.

One of them has to fix it.

actually in 2.0 these fixes are not working anymore :/
Post automatically merged:

this one helps for me :))

I have the same problem, sleeping, etc. does not help. Version 2.0 checked and fixed game files by gog. What is wrong with this game!!! Please help

I had the same problem and it’s impossible to make it get away except if you reload your save and it’s soooo annoying it’s ruining my playthrough :/

Top Bottom