The movie based on Sapkowski's works

+
The movie based on Sapkowski's works

the FAG makes some weird answer as to questions regarding a movie based on Sapkowskis works. Is there a movie planned or is just fun.

There was a film based on Sapkowski's stories made in Poland. I have heard many peripheral opinions about this film, but generally it is considered not too good. Sapkowski himself said he has nothing in common with it, although earlier he was "guiding" the team through the production process.Personally, I liked soundtrack made for this film, especially songs performed by Jaskier.

gocek

Forum veteran
Well.... the ovie... yes, as Riordain said... you just do not want to see it... It was hmmm... very odd... But the soundtrack made by Ciechowski and Gawliński (he sings in a very popular rock [I think it's rock] polish group - Wilki [Wolfs :p]) was very good... Maybe you'll find something on internet... Or you can download one here or another one here I hope it'll work, that url EDIT:Nope, they don't work... I'll se what's wrong tommorow and maybe I'll fix it...

And there was also a series (with the same actors, made in the same time). I haven't seen the movie, but I've watched the series on TV. And I think it wasn't bad. I liked it. Maybe it wasn't outstanding, but I can't say it was a kitsch. It was something different than other Polish productions.

Vel Grozny said:
And there was also a series (with the same actors, made in the same time). I haven't seen the movie, but I've watched the series on TV. And I think it wasn't bad. I liked it. Maybe it wasn't outstanding, but I can't say it was a kitsch. It was something different than other Polish productions.
Sorry but that TV series is kitsch. Actors are so worse that i laughed on almost all movie. And TV series is same as film because film is only series with cuted couple of scenes.PSYes i know that my english isn't to good...

Draghmar said:
Sorry but that TV series is kitsch. Actors are so worse that i laughed on almost all movie. And TV series is same as film because film is only series with cuted couple of scenes.
I think that Michał Żebrowski played his role very good, and so did the actor, who played Vesemir (I don't remember his real name). And Mr Zamachowski? He played very good as well.And I know that the movie is a shorter version of series :)

Vel Grozny said:
Draghmar said:
Sorry but that TV series is kitsch. Actors are so worse that i laughed on almost all movie. And TV series is same as film because film is only series with cuted couple of scenes.
I think that Michał Żebrowski played his role very good, and so did the actor, who played Vesemir (I don't remember his real name). And Mr Zamachowski? He played very good as well.And I know that the movie is a shorter version of series :)
Ekhm. I have diffrent opinion about their play. I don't remeber wich one is Zamachowski but all of them played with almost single mien. PSYes i know that my english isn't to good...

Draghmar said:
Ekhm. I have diffrent opinion about their play. I don't remeber wich one is Zamachowski but all of them played with almost single mien.
Everyone has his own opinion :) I know that most of the people who has seen the movie or the series, didn't like it.Mr Zamachowski was Jaskier.

I think that serial was better than movie. People who stared in movie played horrible and this dragon, what was that? :

Man the movie was totally wicked, and one thing that I really don't like was an actor. He was terrible with his "acting". People don't even try to watch a movie before reading a book, because u can got an heart attack or somethin' The title seemed not to be Witcher The Movie but Villatcher The Movie (in Polish it sounds better Wiedźmin/Wieśmin ;))Sory for my english :p

Andy said:
The stills I saw looked quite good... actually... *hides*
The stills were actually the best thing that came of of the production process, though the music was acceptable as well. Wish its composer were still alive to hear some appreciation. Oh, ok... a few more things about the movie were quite "digestible", like the cast (I liked it, yet of course, many consider it... well.... poor). The script, CG graphics, make-up... well rather cheesy... If you have any oportunity, concentrate rather on the tv series, than the theatrical version....

This film wasn't bad... It was terrible.If anybody from foreign countries would watch this film it would be international discredit.

Driden said:
This film wasn't bad... It was terrible.If anybody from foreign countries would watch this film it would be international discredit.
I still would like to see it, even if I wouldn't understand anything Oh well but I also had to see 'Dagon' to convince myself of it's (not existing)quality

imho, movie is weird just course it made of series cuts..In some places we can even see the difference of actor's look.. but Jaskier's song were almost perfect.. but our 'clever' TV translators translated them too (to Ukrainian) :(.. after seen that translated series, I started to download it in Polish via EDonkey..It was about a year ago.. Today I have 7 of 11 parts of this serial.. hope, someday I'll finish loading it ;)PS. Sorry for my English..

Top Bottom