The RNG in weapon crafting is really not need

+
I had been trying to crafting Breakthrough, a legendary Tech sniper rifle for the last 2 days with 2h each day. The weapon itself has some stats to aim for such as:

1. Dmg type (not sure if this matter but I always try to get physical, but for break through, it is for some reason always physical)
  2. Crit chance (fixed)
  3. Crit dmg (fixed)
  4. Charge time (between 1.98 & 2.38)
  5. Shot delay (fixed)
  6. Charge mutiplier (fixed)
  7. Bleeding chance (fixed)
  8. Headshot DMG mutiplier (between 3 & 4.6)
The crafting outcome rotate between either missing stats or get all stats but 2 of them always at the low end, in this case the charge time & the headshot DMG multipler. Personally I dont see the point in the crafting being so much RNG and double up ( making epic breakthrough will have RNG outcome of stats and when making it legendary, the stats will be random once again, hence double) beside trying to sell the affix (stats) to player, but this is an offline game (so far)! . Let's not mention the RNG crafting to get epic mods on weapon & armor

Last edited:
I would’ve wanted more RNG so that you can actually fail to upgrade or improve something.

But of course the base system would then also have to be worth something fir that kind of system to take place.

Honestly I would hang-fire trying to get any specific affix as the UI is currently broken and wont show the correct stats for weapons and items. In many cases weapons have critical damage automatically applied as standard DPS, or status damage etc. I have even had negative DPS with a Katana.

Top Bottom