Are you enjoying Cyberpunk 2077?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No

• I want to answer but bugs prevent me from doing so

• Total voters
Have a issue about jewellery being auto dismantled in junk its 750 eddy per piece of jewellery and should be under it's own category of Valuables not in junk please fix this. Also I live in a rural location where we are limited to 300gb a month from at&t uverse at this point I have literally went through almost 200gb on your game alone at this point it's almost not worth the cost of overcharges and or effort to try to continue playing your game at over 26 blue screen/crashes also we have no other ISP that exist out near me so I'm damned if I do or damned if I don't. Another thing when dismantling items it resets my cursor location from bottom to top WE NEED A SELECT EACH PIECE INDIVIDUALLY THEN DISMANTLE OPTION I'm certain everyone and their cyborg grannies would approve. Another thing is all clothing is clipped through needs to be smoothed out or upscale size if clothing to perform properly the militech suit show my armpits and shoulders ect you get the picture. Driving need to be fine tuned as trying to steer is unresponsive at times and feels stiff like a morning wood. Another thing have your quicksaves overwrite a quicksave rather than creating 500 quicksaves I'm pretty sure all we need is one quicksave file one manual save file to overwrite, now for those save scummers I'm sure multiple manual saves should do the trick. Another thing I noticed is when you kill enemies or blow shit up it stays persistent in the world, first day I killed a group of tygers and blew their bikes the fuck up, 12 hours later I happened to roll by the original location and noticed the remnants of my endeavours from 12 hours ago lying dormant for who the fuck knows to see I'm pretty sure this type of stuff may be putting more strain on your game and causing more backend issues and should prioritize removal of said destruction and chaos after leaving the vicinity or turning the game off resetting it in the process or removing it after you've encountered it for the first time that way all the things we do in game doesn't lay around burning or lingering around for the whole time causing more issues to compile. Another thing is double jump should be able to be activated upon decent not just ascents to avoid dying from falls of extreme heights it's a game and would give more exploration options and fun to just exploring your world and flatlining should be similar to gta in that we don't need to reload but rather respawn around said area, unless ofcourse on a mission where dying can have you reload a checkpoint. It would make the replayability better in open world environment rather mission based segments. Other than some more issues like my settings getting reset after every blue screen is pretty annoying albeit I'm getting blue screened/crashing already I should not need to redo my setting on top of that i vfc already memorized my entire settings options due to the 26 crashes/blue screens I've got PTSD now cause of it happening so many damn times. Hit markers on monowire are vaguely weird seems to not register/show per hit detail on environments melee attacks also bug out after mantling cannot use weapon after doing this need to hit touch pad or option to register that I have my weapons pulled out via momowire. That's most of my gripes and still love your game keep up the good work and hope to see these thing fleshed out soon your friendly deadly neighborhood cyberpunk.

Top Bottom