Things you've noticed

+
Doesn't have to be mind blowing, just wanted to have a place to share cool things you've come across or just random things you've noticed throughout the game. I love seeing what everyone has discovered.
Post automatically merged:

Like I came across a dead body washed up on shore by a wrecked boat and some loot chests underwater just off the shore here at coastview, Pacifica. Random but neat to investigate
20220330_063752.jpg

A Silent hill like music at a few places (don't remember where sorry), but I can't find them on youtube. Maybe I am misremembering?

Like I came across a dead body washed up on shore by a wrecked boat and some loot chests underwater just off the shore here at coastview, Pacifica. Random but neat to investigate
20220330_063752.jpg
To re-use your screenshot,
Green circle : there is a dea guy right at the end of "the sea pier".
Yellow circle : there is a dead guy with a shard who point out loots under the bridge (the blue circle).
20220330_063752_modif.jpg

And I find two strange "shards" on the ground right behind Claire garage. posted here :

There are lots of these type of things, like the quest to recover a woman's key from the water which are not on the map. One I have noticed is that if you drive back to Wakako with Takemura he says "Ji-JI street" not "Jig-Jig street", even in the subtitles.

If you haven't seen them cops chase cars now, they are a yellow marker on the map.

To re-use your screenshot,
Green circle : there is a dea guy right at the end of "the sea pier".
Yellow circle : there is a dead guy with a shard who point out loots under the bridge (the blue circle).
View attachment 11297026
And I find two strange "shards" on the ground right behind Claire garage. posted here :

Seems like some extra DLC missions material

There is another one on the left of the pacifica picture. If you follow the far left road north over the bay there is a ladder up on the west side and there are some dead people on top of the tunnel.

Top Bottom