Train/rail car

+
I think it was intended to have the rail car as a fast travel...but instead of "jumping to" destination..V can actually ride it (like the trailer showed) but CDPR didn't have time to finish that (or probably stopped working on it)........I know we can ride on top of the car (inside with a mod) but I'm talking about inside the train (part of base game/no mod)

maybe we'll get it during a update one day...what do you think?

There was a lot of fury a year or so ago over the "missing" train.

As far as I can tell, the majority opinion seems to have been that the subway was probably planned early in game development, but got dropped from the development early enough that there aren't a lot of remnants left of it in the final verson. And thus, any attempt to update the game to include a functional train would probably require so much work that even a full expansion probably wouldn't justify the cost for CDPR.

I'm hoping for it in CP2080, or whatever the next full game is, but would be shocked to see it ever happen in CP2077.

People would use the train once or twice and then press b like there was no tomorrow. Here I understand the developers and that it was cut.

Hell, I got annoyed just driving to the fast travel station everytime. I don't understand why I can't just fast travel from the map.

Top Bottom