trophies related to completing all crimes and services in an area.

+
I completed all the services and police crimes in Santo Domingo, Pacifica and Centro as you can see, and I didn't drop any of the highlighted trophies and cleaning these areas, I play on PC by epic games. I recently bought the game and started with 2.1, could you help me? Another question I noticed is that there are trophies from Phantom Liberty mixed in with the achievements from the base game. Could this be the problem? Would I have to have Phantom Liberty to release the rest of the crimes or services that are lacking in these areas? I already tried to redo it by going back to the save but it didn't help, simply none of these trophies dropped. It's not possible that it's bugged in all regions, I'd like to understand what I'm doing wrong.

No I don't think there are trophies "mixed" between base game and Phantom Liberty.
For example, for Pacifica, check if you completed everything > Greetings from Pacifica!
I realized that doing fixer services from other regions unlocked some Rogue services, in certain areas, I can't say if that's what's stopping me from winning the trophies, I would have to do all the services in the entire game to See if there are services that are blocked in these regions that I have already cleaned.

I realized that doing fixer services from other regions unlocked some Rogue services, in certain areas, I can't say if that's what's stopping me from winning the trophies, I would have to do all the services in the entire game to See if there are services that are blocked in these regions that I have already cleaned.
I didn't verified if it's the same in 2.0+, but in Pacifica, there is a NCPD Scanner Hustle (close to DogTown now) which spawn only after completing a main mission (in Pacifica, to avoid spoiler^^)

Top Bottom