Two bugs far.

+
Well okay, I found two bugs so far.
1: If I face and talk to Jacking on the way up the elevator to our room in Konpeki Plaza, I fall through the floor of the elevator and down the shaft to my death. If I face the doors/watch the numbers, everything is fine.
2: In the Johnny Silverhand attack on the Arasaka tower, just before the door gunner gets shot, the game client crashes.
Mind you, I'm not using any mods at all and I am playing on a burly PC.

BTW: I freaking love 2.0!

Well okay, I found two bugs so far.
1: If I face and talk to Jacking on the way up the elevator to our room in Konpeki Plaza, I fall through the floor of the elevator and down the shaft to my death. If I face the doors/watch the numbers, everything is fine.
2: In the Johnny Silverhand attack on the Arasaka tower, just before the door gunner gets shot, the game client crashes.
Mind you, I'm not using any mods at all and I am playing on a burly PC.

BTW: I freaking love 2.0!
I have the same issue actually, but nothing works for me. I fall down even, if facing the door. I tried several times (reloading the game, restarting the game etc.)

Guest 4702915

You found two bugs? So, what did you do after those first two nanoseconds of playing?

This thing is back to being crippled with bugs; the damn thing is literally falling apart.

I have the same issue actually, but nothing works for me. I fall down even, if facing the door. I tried several times (reloading the game, restarting the game etc.

Same for me lowered my settings and every other work around I can think of. Deeply frustrated

Top Bottom