Unable to switch weapons in the inventory... after 1.2

+
Happens to me since 1.2 quite often... every once in a while im unable to equip or switch weapons in my inventory. if i select one of the weapons slots and press x to set a new one the weapon list just doesnt show up - leaving me with the currently equipped weapons. i can unequip the selected weapons with triangle which leaves me totally unequipped without the chance to set new ones right after... save and reload wont help - i need to end and reload the whole game to fix this whenever this bug appears. dont know what exactly causes this problem and when exactly it triggers.

does amyone share this issue? or knows the reason why/when this bug appears?

This happened to me also (v.1.2) while looking to drop point screen (hand cursor and triangle prompt). Found that looking away from drop point makes inventory return to normal and I can equip weapons.

This happened to me also (v.1.2) while looking to drop point screen (hand cursor and triangle prompt). Found that looking away from drop point makes inventory return to normal and I can equip weapons.
This bug/feature has been in game since release

yeah but thats not what i meant - now it appears randomly in any situation... riding a vehicale, in a gunfight, while freeroaming etc... : /

Top Bottom