Updated Gameplay Reveal Discussion

+

What are your thoughts on a new gameplay reveal? (pick up to 2)

• I want to see updates to the gameplay before release.

• I do not want to see updates to the gameplay before release.

• I think we will get an updated gameplay video.

• I do not think we will get an updated gameplay video.

Results are only viewable after voting.
To me it just looks like stats affect some mechanics like your specialization (hacker, melee, guns, or something of a mix), but as far as the character goes, the persona, stats have nothing to do with it.

That's why we need another gameplay video, but focused on the RPG part and it's mechanics/effects this time, to see if CDprojekt turned Bioware and is doing an open world Mass Effect with Cyberpunk background or if the RPG part is enforced by gameplay mechanics, allowing different V to have different playthrough (Like for example having the corpo lady afraid of laying a finger on you because your Cool stat is so high that she cannot go through the "facedown test").

Looks like a cross between Deus Ex and Bethesda's Fallout, so far. When it comes to combat.

Well, i'm mostly interested in what's outside of combat because.

That was easy!

Here's a sample On-Topic post:

"I think that until and unless the game is at least 90% done, although pleasant, another reveal video wouldn't really settle a lot of our questions. I would still wonder about change before release.

Of course, I would like to see any media CDPR produces, because their standards are so high. BUT, in terms of Questions Answered, I'm not sure such media would satisfy our many many many many many questions."

Gee whiz, another vidya sure would be jolly good. Sure would. Yes sir!

Entertaining us forumites with a general visionary intricasies of intended or planned systems in response to the harsh utterances lashed out at the demo that gave birth to the humble idea of reminding us gleefully foulmouthed folk of things still being under construction via an electronic mail. Gosh, yes.

A bummer, though, it, at this very moment, probably not being in condition of proper exhibiting. Really bummer.

M O O N that spells character systems demonstration video.

Yes sir, gosh.

Top Bottom