Vehicle Contract Missions Stopped Appearing

+
I'm playing the game on PS5. I started Phantom Liberty not long before the 2.1 patch and had completed a few of the vehicle contract missions for El Capitan. After 2.1 the missions stopped appearing and the car I want, Herrera Riptide, is locked behind these missions. This is quite frustrating. I'm pretty much near the end of the campaign and have only a couple missions left. I'd like to enjoy the car for a little bit before finishing up. Please fix.

If you didn't, try to clear your cache. I doubt it will help, but worth to try anyway :
- Power down your console. Do not enter Rest Mode.
- Wait for the lights on your PlayStation to turn off completely and unplug the power cable.
- Wait minimum 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cable back into PlayStation and turn the console on.
If it doesn't work, contact directly the support ("contact us" button).
On a side note, if the car is available on Auto-Fixer, there is a change it also concerned by a bug. Cars you bought doesn't show up in your vehicle list... (so good chances you won't be able to try it anyway, until a fix)

I'm playing the game on PS5. I started Phantom Liberty not long before the 2.1 patch and had completed a few of the vehicle contract missions for El Capitan. After 2.1 the missions stopped appearing and the car I want, Herrera Riptide, is locked behind these missions. This is quite frustrating. I'm pretty much near the end of the campaign and have only a couple missions left. I'd like to enjoy the car for a little bit before finishing up. Please fix.
Had the same bug… spawns stopped for me entirely - what it fixed for me was getting the new Porsche Cabriolet. After finishing the quest and acquiring the car gigs started to spawn again in Night City but still not in Dogtown. After doing several car gigs in NC the Dogtown gigs started to spawn again as well.

maybe try to get the porsche and if you are lucky it might solve the problem for you as well. (I’m also playing on ps5 if that matters)

edit: but even if you manage to get them spawn again you may encounter another annoying bug introduced in 2.1 - the one that unlocked cars won’t show up in your vehiclelist after purchase so don’t get your hopes to high… until the next bugfix patch drops : /

Last edited:
Top Bottom