Voice Actors and Characters PL

+
Dexter seems to be a little behind the others (voice is not "big" enough imo), otherwise it makes me willing to try this in PL too.

.en is great, .fr is said by youtubers to be great too. Looks like .pl is also great !

I've started playing with PL audio up to the point where Johnny Silverhand appears, then I've immediately switched it to ENG. I love Żebrowski's voice and performance, but it so doesn't match JS overall look and attitude. I think it's mostly because of Keanu Reeves face that it is so uncanny to me to hear this deep, a bit rough voice.

Although I'm Polish from the beginig I planed to play in eng because the game takes place in California so people speak engish there ;). What's more when you compere dialogues in both language english version is suprisingli much better written, sophisticated and has more emotional impact.

For example her is a quoute frome Dexter:
English version: 'Would you rather live in peace as Mr. Nobody or go down for all time in a blaze of glory?'
translation from Polish version 'Death in glory or the life of a peaceful man?'

Generally Polish version is more simpstic when it comes to dialogues and I don't like it.

Although I'm Polish from the beginig I planed to play in eng because the game takes place in California so people speak engish there ;). What's more when you compere dialogues in both language english version is suprisingli much better written, sophisticated and has more emotional impact.

For example her is a quoute frome Dexter:
English version: 'Would you rather live in peace as Mr. Nobody or go down for all time in a blaze of glory?'
translation from Polish version 'Death in glory or the life of a peaceful man?'

Generally Polish version is more simpstic when it comes to dialogues and I don't like it.
Yeah, I've also notices that when playing with ENG voices and PL subtitles. This is actually strange to me, as if I remember correctly, there was an info that the script for the whole game was originally written in Polish, translated to English and then to other languages, but the English version seems superior.

Top Bottom