VR Braindance experience

+
I don't even own a VR and I just thought of this idea, keeping in mind that we still don't know how exactly braindance will work in game or at least as far as I know I haven't seen them say much than it will be present and will have a significant role in the game.
Wouldn't it be cool to have a promotional video of a VR braindance experience? I know our VR doesn't compare yet to braindance but I'm sure we can pass it off as being an old tech tape hahaha

Just an idea thought I'd share, I know this is not as easy as it sounds to pull off and will require resources and maybe even some of the devs attention, they are better off focusing on finishing the game.

You can access to Braindance via your Apartment so it should be quite significant. I at least initially thought there was some small Braindance store but no.

What if they use Brandance to show how to use skills and stuff. Or then some side-quests. Basically with Braindance they could remove all npcs from the world to create alternative worlds.

Would it be fun, if the world itself was Dystopia and Braindance was Utopia? Maybe something to think for sequel.

If you read this https://cyberpunk2077.gamepedia.com/Braindance

It gives an impression Braindance is just way to get more thrills/highs for your life. Like the world doesnt have that enough already? So they are sorta Adrenal Junkies, awesome.

Last edited:
I just want to see some VR aspect included into cyberpunk 2077.
VR is part of cyberpunk!

VR side missions, netrunning or even training simulators could be added.
Any other ideas of things that VR players want to see added?

VR is a nice idea/concept ... but including it for the 10% (or less) of players that own VR rigs is sort of cost ineffective.

VR is a nice idea/concept ... but including it for the 10% (or less) of players that own VR rigs is sort of cost ineffective.

Yerp. And I like VR, but it's still pretty niche. And not cheap!

Maybe if Alyx forces up adoption rates, prices will come down dramatically. I would certainly enjoy 2077 VR Braindance.

Top Bottom