Weapon Transmog system

+
Since we have a wardrobe in our apartments, can we have a similar thing for weapons, a workbench of some sort. It would work basically the same with finding different looking weapons all over the map, saving their looks and using them later for example on iconic weapons.

Mhm, I don't really see the use of something like that. The only weapons I can think of with a special appearance are the Iconic Weapons. The regular ones have only minor tweaks to their looks and in that case are not really worth to transmog to something else in my opinion.

Mhm, I don't really see the use of something like that. The only weapons I can think of with a special appearance are the Iconic Weapons. The regular ones have only minor tweaks to their looks and in that case are not really worth to transmog to something else in my opinion.
I dunno, especially after 1.6, I'm seeing a lot of weapons with kitch and neo-kitch aesthetic around. Even a few with obvious gang colours.
I think it'd be cool to be able to clone a paintjob onto your own weapons of the same make.

I would love to have all my shotguns look like that amazing neon pink Igla I found! So yeh, this would be a nice thing to have, but I can also live without it. Wardrobe thingy was definitely more needed than this one.

It would just have to be shotgun skin for shotguns and pistol skin for pistols etc. Shotgun firing like a submachine gun would be bit too weird perhaps...

Yeah, it'd have to be cloning the paintjob of a found weapon onto your proffered weapon of the same type. Say you find a common L-69 in gold, with wooden accents, but your legendary craft is plain steel and plastic. A wardrobe-like system to paint your own guns (and attachments, now that I remember all the times I put on a scope, only to find it's in tactical neon yellow) would be a fantastic little QoL addition

Remember that time when this was the legendary Masamune you could craft? :coolstory:

Valerie19.jpg

Also, I didn't realise just how many skin variations there were. E.g. there's a Trauma Team version of this :)

would love this system.

i think it would work better than the clothing system which kind of made me realize all you need is legendary clothing with max mod slots and all the others become pointless. Since you can change the look.

Hard agree. In fact, incorporating that into a greater weapon parts/modding/repair system would be ideal. If not here, then in future games (where they’ll be using Unreal)

This engine would probably be incompatible but the future games with Unreal engine would be cool.

Top Bottom