Were certain weapon specs removed from the game?

+
On an old pre-2.0 save I have Tier 1 specs for things like Steel Pipe, Batons (Gamma, Beta & Alpha), Chef’s Knife, the Nekomata, the DR-12 Quasar, and two machetes…

But my new post-2.0 character can’t seem to locate them at any shops… no Nekomata, no DR-12 Quasar, no Chef’s Knife, etc…

Do shops only rarely & randomly sell them in 2.0+ or were some straight up made unobtainable now?

Yeah, although a portion of it is random. I don't know why either, that and other crafting and upgrading stuff wasn't broken. It's almost as if we accidentally got shipped some older code along with the patch.

A lot of lower level stuff is defo no longer in the game because there is no upgrading weapons like that so there is no need for all weapons to have low level specs, so each tier seems to have a certain amount of corresponding crafting recopies which all eventually get a legendary version.

The main issue so far is legendary specs are only ever 5 and not with full mod slots, so you find better stuff RNG dropped from enemies or loot in game.

I cant say about specific specs but it seems that each individual vendor has their own specs that others do not sell so try every vendor.
Still these specs can drop in game too, I have plenty of specs and have never bought any from vendors.

Top Bottom