What are your 3 favorite quests? [spoilers]

+
Mine are

1. The Rescue, where you save Sandra Dorsett (naked girl in tub) it was a fun mission with Jackie which creates world building, cause you are introduced to the Scavs and see how they kidnap people and harvest their implants and then you are introduced to Trauma Team a staple of the Cyberpunk lore and world.

2. The Pickup, this is where Jackie calls you to come down and meet Dexter Deshaun, in fact the transition between The Rescue and The Pickup is excellent I wish the rest of the missions had transitions like that. I love this quest cause it allows me to pick a bunch of different choices on how to tackle the quest, even though non of your choices had any bearing on you or the world itself I still loved it. You are introduced to Miltech/Corpo another staple in the Cyberpunk world.

3. Walk the Line, amazing introduction to Pacifica and the Voodoo boys, its a shame you don't get any interaction with The Animals other than shooting them. Once again I love the choice of either aligning yourself with the NetWatch agent or the Voodoo boys but ultimately it had very little bearing on the overall world or you, since after the Transmission quest which is right after, you never see or hear from them again.

These 3 quests were all shown in the promotion of the game (for obvious reasons) and i would give a nod to The Heist I thought that was good as well. But the rest of the quests are just atrocious honestly, especially the Badlands quests they are just awful, shoot the link off the train, go upstairs and press a button....no they are bad.

Top Bottom