What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

+
I'd like to see a mission in the Crystal Palace from "the Sun" ending, but that will probably never happen anyway.
Sooo... The only thing I want is more romantic endgame content or flirting options for Kerry.
His quest line is less developed compared to Panam's or Judy's.
THIS. If we're lucky maybe we'll see The Crystal Palace in the sequel...but definitely more options to flirt with Kerry. He and River were done dirty by the devs/writers. That needs to be remedied.

The intimate encounters in Cyberpunk 2077 make you connect more with the characters...and I'd love to be able to dig into that a bit more. :coolstory:
Would be nice to be able to do that. The frame work is there, but it needs to be tweaked. Like, more dialogue options as one progresses with the relationship would have been awesome.

Of course I wanted to see virtual reality support and eye tracking. also an increased drawing range at least for the PC. Thanks

More Panam! The story for a lot of the characters you connect with in this world is really engaging, and I personally became very invested in them as I try and put myself in Vs shoes. I'd really like to see more going forward with the romantic interest for V. For my playthrough that was Panam, she would go to the ends of the earth for V, with a few choice words along the way, and I haven't been cussed out enough yet. Whether it's through patches, or DLC, more please

I also think it would be cool if you could pay vendors to upgrade your weapons and clothing to legendary for you so you can use attribute points for other things if you don't want to be a crafter. It isn't realistic to think that V is the only person in all of night city that can upgrade gear.

I also think it would be cool if you could pay vendors to upgrade your weapons and clothing to legendary for you so you can use attribute points for other things if you don't want to be a crafter. It isn't realistic to think that V is the only person in all of night city that can upgrade gear.
I love your idea. Totally true.

iI make no sense indeed, but if you can pay someone to do it in the same way that V can, better to remove the crafting skill entirely (just keep Engineering for tech weapons).
Who would want to invest attribute points which are limited, while you can pay for the same result with money, which is "infinite" and easy to earn... No one, I'm sure :giggle:
(I'll no longer invest any point in crafting if I can pay, that's for sure^^)

So again, paying "someone" for crafting/upgrading instead of using V skill, make crafting skill totally useless for everyone and probably tech attribute too (except those who primarely use tech weapons).

Yes, let's remove as much freedom of choice as possible. Because why would you want a choice in an RPG. :D

Let me elaborate though:

A non-linear gameplay is not only about good choices. If all choices are equally good, the choice is pointless. You have to be able to "fail" your choice. You have to feel like in the heat of the moment you chose poorly. If every class is as good against any enemy as any other, there is no point in chosing a class. "Every hero has a flaw"-- one of the fundamental rules in character creation. I can't believe people claim they hate Mery Sue characters, while creating your own character is basically Mery Sue Simulator.

iI make no sense indeed, but if you can pay someone to do it in the same way that V can, better to remove the crafting skill entirely (just keep Engineering for tech weapons).
Who would want to invest attribute points which are limited, while you can pay for the same result with money, which is "infinite" and easy to earn... No one, I'm sure :giggle:
(I'll no longer invest any point in crafting if I can pay, that's for sure^^)

So again, paying "someone" for crafting/upgrading instead of using V skill, make crafting skill totally useless for everyone and probably tech attribute too (except those who primarely use tech weapons).
I think it benefits the game to have the choice. I was never drawn to creating weapons in the game. I never used it, I never took the scrap and components of the game and it's not something I stop at when playing, I would be one of the players who would pay edis for a vendor to improve them for me.

I never did any trick to earn edis, my pocket would suffer for that choice.

The player who enjoys creating and upgrading weapons should do it.

Instead of one happy player, CDPR has 2 happy players because they get to choose.

But it's just an opinion, it's not a requirement, and not having the choice doesn't change my assessment of the game, although I'd love it if it existed.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, let's remove as much freedom of choice as possible. Because why would you want a choice in an RPG. :D

Let me elaborate though:

A non-linear gameplay is not only about good choices. If all choices are equally good, the choice is pointless. You have to be able to "fail" your choice. You have to feel like in the heat of the moment you chose poorly. If every class is as good against any enemy as any other, there is no point in chosing a class. "Every hero has a flaw"-- one of the fundamental rules in character creation. I can't believe people claim they hate Mery Sue characters, while creating your own character is basically Mery Sue Simulator.
What you say would make the player have much more responsibility for V's fate in Night City since every choice counts.

In Cyberpunk 2077, there are choices, but going deeper would have made the player's connection to V even stronger because you would feel responsible for every decision.

Choosing the type of character at the beginning makes you feel good because you think you're going to write V's story in a very personal way within a lot of choices. The game makes you wake up from that desire.

I understand that you can't make a game with infinite options, but little has been done in depth about lifestyles and it's something that conditions you when you play for the first time and choose your type of character. Then you realize that that initial choice only gets you a few more conversations.

Last edited:
I think it benefits the game to have the choice. I was never drawn to creating weapons in the game. I never used it, I never took the scrap and components of the game and it's not something I stop at when playing, I would be one of the players who would pay edis for a vendor to improve them for me.

I never did any trick to earn edis, my pocket would suffer for that choice.

The player who enjoys creating and upgrading weapons should do it.

Instead of one happy player, CDPR has 2 happy players because they get to choose.

But it's just an opinion, it's not a requirement, and not having the choice doesn't change my assessment of the game, although I'd love it if it existed.
What I mean > If you can pay to do what the crafting skill allow, there is no longer a choice ;)
Attribute and perk point are limited, eddies are not. No one would ever invest a single point in crafting if you can do it for eddies...

The choice here, it's to decide if crafting is worth it for you or not (nothing to do with the method to craft^^) :
If no, don't be surprised that you're not able to craft "things", but you have more point to use somewhere else.
If yes, you wpent point that you can't use somewhere else, but you can craft cool items.

So if you can pay to craft, better to remove the crafting skill, like it was the case in The Witcher 3 :)

Edit : In fact, paying for crafting will give more choice to players indeed, but both methods (crafting skill or money) are unbalanced. Paying for craft items will be the only way to go, no matter what :)

Last edited:
Just what they promised: new police system, vehicle combat and new melee gameplay along with bug fixes for perks that still don't work...

only one thing: a god damn amadillo fix... still there, still annyoing af q.q

edit: oh and a level sync fix on several legendary set parts such as nomade pants or netrunner visor f.e....
picking up a lvl 1 legendary on a level 50 char is just useless especially for non crafter builds : /

Does anyone have any idea of what is meant by these changes to melee game play or such? Personally loved melee as it was (though I wish I felt there was a better option than Max Body, Reflexes, and Cool). It’s not likely to impact me too much as I am three gigs away from doing an exhaustive completionist run with my own Cyber Samurai, but who knows? I might return to it in the future, or at least with Phantom Liberty.

Another thing that would have been cool, though I don’t see this actually being in the DLC, would be if you had an option for the ending in which you could storm Arasaka with everyone you made a relationship with during the game (e.g. Judy, River, the Aldocados, Rogue, the Valentinos, the last of which you could recruit by asking Padre to convince the Valentinos that it was to avenge Jackie so they joined). It would be absolutely epic to storm Arasaka with an army, a community not driven by money or greed but by their love for family. It would also be cool if, in this ending, Johnny asked V to take over their body when it came time to kill Adam Smasher and if he pulled out his old gun and said some cool $h!t and finished him before giving control back to V. To me, that would be the ultimate ending.

For Cyberpunk 2078, I think it would be cool to have a new character, not V, trying to rise up in NC and they get a job and come across a corrupted copy of Johnny’s engram. But the job requires pulling info from the engram, though because it is corrupted they are finding it difficult to locate and extract it. So, they send the player into a construct, similar to when V entered the digital realm with the Voodoo Boys, except this time it is with Johnny’s engram to try and see if they can get Johnny to remember. This spawns several missions that are essentially key moments in Johnny’s past in which the player plays as Johnny. When these missions are complete, the player comes out of the construct and knows what needs to be done and this ends act one and begins the main part of the game to complete what amounts to an overall goal that is far bigger than the original mission they set out to accomplish. At least, I think that would be a cool idea.

Last edited:
Another thing that would have been cool, though I don’t see this actually being in the DLC, would be if you had an option for the ending in which you could storm Arasaka with everyone you made a relationship with during the game (e.g. Judy, River, the Aldocados, Rogue, the Valentinos, the last of which you could recruit by asking Padre to convince the Valentinos that it was to avenge Jackie so they joined). It would be absolutely epic to storm Arasaka with an army, a community not driven by money or greed but by their love for family. It would also be cool if, in this ending, Johnny asked V to take over their body when it came time to kill Adam Smasher and if he pulled out his old gun and said some cool $h!t and finished him before giving control back to V. To me, that would be the ultimate ending.

yeah would like that too. why choosing your backup if you could ask all of them at once?

For Cyberpunk 2078, I think it would be cool to have a new character, not V, trying to rise up in NC and they get a job and come across a corrupted copy of Johnny’s engram. But the job requires pulling info from the engram, though because it is corrupted they are finding it difficult to locate and extract it. So, they send the player into a construct, similar to when V entered the digital realm with the Voodoo Boys, except this time it is with Johnny’s engram to try and see if they can get Johnny to remember. This spawns several missions that are essentially key moments in Johnny’s past in which the player plays as Johnny. When these missions are complete, the player comes out of the construct and knows what needs to be done and this ends act one and begins the main part of the game to complete what amounts to an overall goal that is far bigger than the original mission they set out to accomplish. At least, I think that would be a cool idea.

would made an interessting story approach, since Alt already mentioned - everything what Johnny said about his memories especially about Alts destiny is false thinking, just to please his own feelings. Tracing what really happened back than would be a refreshing twist on the story plot. Good concept idea tho.

SPOILER ALERT: One more thing would be if 2078 could begin with your V going to the space station and you wiping it out and destroying it. Then, it would load to the new character 6 mths later. Then, the player could move forward with what I said above. Or, another option, your V could be on an engram somehow and the new character could find it. IDK, just an idea.

Top Bottom