What is "Kill a unit"? [Season of the Bear Quest]

+

Guest 4368728

In the Season of the Bear rewards point tree for Ivo of Belhaven, there is a node that says, "Kill 30 units".

Is "kill" the same as "destroy"?

What does it mean to truly kill a unit?
Is the soul of the card destroyed when banished?
If a card in deck is never drawn did it ever even exist?
If a card drops onto the board when your mute is ON, does it still make a sound?
How can our eyes be real if our Arena decks aren't real?

but seriously though, destroy = kill. It will still count toward the 30.

Guest 4368728

If a card drops onto the board when your mute is ON, does it still make a sound?

ha ha That was great! Thank you very much for the clarification and for the laugh! It was really good. And very philosophical too!

Enjoy your day, mate!

Apparently units killed by cards that say "destroy a unit" dont count as killed towards the Season Tree quest. I'm not talking about cards that kill your own units. Is this intentional or a bug?

Last edited:
The correct description for this node would be "destroy a unit by dealing damage".

Apparently units killed by cards that say "destroy a unit" dont count as killed towards the Season Tree quest. I'm not talking about cards that kill your own units. Is this intentional or a bug?

First I wanted to do this quest with Glusty...I "killed" a bunch of 1P unit...did not count. So I did it with damage cards.

Glusty doen't work, but you can use the same strategy with Yen and get it over with in 2 games. :smart:

After doing some testing, you need to kill them via damage. It's terribly worded because the destroy keyword doesn't actually count, but it's through damage. I don't know about other means.

Trollolololo :D

Nah, really, best comment of the week here Sir. :cool:

Top Bottom