What is this status effect?

+
1609378326057.png

Lasted almost 2 minutes and making my screen shake pretty bad. Had to just stop and let it wear off.

You generally see that as cooldown time for various cybernetics. Once it ends, the cyberware is ready to go again.

As for the screen shake, that's more than likely a bug issue. I haven't seen that happen myself...unless it comes from the predetermined biochip malfunctions. Sometimes those don't fade and you have to reload to get rid of it.

might be relic malfunction, don't have any 2 minute cooldown cyberware. Don't see it after most relic malfunctions however, this is the first time it lasted this long.

might be relic malfunction, don't have any 2 minute cooldown cyberware. Don't see it after most relic malfunctions however, this is the first time it lasted this long.

Ok, it's definitely not the Relic malfunction. I just had one in my game and paid attention to the symbols. What you're showing there is not it.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, it's definitely not the Relic malfunction. I just had one in my game and paid attention to the symbols. What you're showing there is not it.

I think I know what it is. The Bio-monitor. Had mine trigger. It takes 240 (4 min.) seconds to recharge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom