Vignette option

+
Hi Guys this isn’t a bug but it’s something that is really taking away from the beauty of the game for me and I think a good amount of other people, and that is the vignetting in the game. you don’t have to remove it but Can you implement an option to turn it off please? When you are walking around it’s really obvious and it doesn’t make sense to constantly see a dark border around the screen even In broad daylight, no matter where you look if its a wall or the street you can see this shadow on the edge of the screen. It’s really distracting. I’m on ps5. I could see using a vignette for screenshots as an effect to make a pic look cool but not for general gameplay, you just see this shadow darkening everywhere you look, it also goes out pretty far on each side of the screen feeling pretty obtrusive. This was also in the Witcher too, is there someone on the team that really loves Vignettes? Lol. You put so much hard work into the graphics in this game and the vignetting just makes them less visible. Please just give us an option to toggle it. Thank You!!

Ps loving the update!! I saw people complaining about some of the new builds and perks etc but I don’t think they have given it enough time and they haven’t seen how powerful you can make your builds with the right ingredients. Love it thank you!
I find the game almost unplayable due to the state of vignette. Please please add an option to remove it.

The crouch vignette was already awful, but now there's a permanent one. Who thought this was a good idea? Makes the game claustrophobic and unpleasant to play. Please provide an option to disable it, and the crouch one too.

I am just chiming in to bump. I use a mod on PC to removed the constant vignetting, but I keep coming across players on consoles who are having trouble seeing the game. I really hope that can make it's way into the game before development sunsets.

No vignette option in 2.11. Console players who can't use mods (or PC players who are just kind and/or resent being forced to use mods), submit a case to CDPR support asking for a menu option. If enough of us do it, they might add one. They do have menu options to disable several other post-pro eyesore effects after all.

Top Bottom