What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing - you can't hack everybody. Some characters are offline and monowire should let you jack in directly into someone's head and hack them.
Right! well that would make sense indeed, I haven't played with the monowire yet though, I've seen it in the cybergoods at Ripperdocs, what's it functions like, at the moment?

Like a blunt weapon. Pretty boring IMO.

Hacking needs rework towards something shown in 2019, but it won't be done -- this would require to re-work the whole map to add access points in proper places.

I really hope 1.2 won't be the biggest patch and some mechanics will be redone in the base game (not in DLCs like in TW3). But I also doubt it.

Last edited:
i have to say, last week I was pretty enthusiastic about the news and had hopes for constant teasers and news from that point on... now I am worried... :/

after everything I have read and seen, {there are a lot of them}
it makes me think, about CDPR,
"put a bandage on a wooden leg".

I hope I am wrong, heavily

The guys will be finished editing the patch notes. Let's be patient, we sure have some good news today.

it could be a nice simil of the situation right now in this post ... It's a funny joke, I'm looking forward to reading the notes YOU UNDERSTAND IT !!! LET IT GO!!! :oops:
yo_NIL.gif

Well, it's the 26th and all is quiet, so i'm just speculating here:

- CDPR released this development insight to see people's early reactions about the upcoming patch by showing the most important improvements 1.2 will bring to the game;

- Reactions were (and still are) far from enthusiastic, for the most part;

- Having seen the reactions, they're now delaying it by some more days, in order to add more to it.

Hope i'm wrong. My third run is on hold, waiting for the patch to be released. Oh well, we'll see soon enough, i suppose.

Let's go already! Balls are getting blue here. Finaly we will see if its worth the space it takes on my SSD or not.
Post automatically merged:

26th of March most likely
But where is it!? All they do is tease, tease, tease. And then underdeliver at everything.

Last edited:
They said these 1.1 and 1.2 patches would be focused on performance with "some" QoL improvements, keep in mind that their priority is getting the game back on Playstation right now. I hope this patch does it. With the console situation fixed, then we can look forward to more consistent QoL improvements and new content.

It took them half a year to get TW3 properly fixed. Don't expect any miracles with this patch. And yeah, without a doubt the PlayStation version would be a priority.

They said these 1.1 and 1.2 patches would be focused on performance with "some" QoL improvements, keep in mind that their priority is getting the game back on Playstation right now. I hope this patch does it. With the console situation fixed, then we can look forward to more consistent QoL improvements and new content.
It took them half a year to get TW3 properly fixed. Don't expect any miracles with this patch. And yeah, without a doubt the PlayStation version would be a priority.
I would hope that both PS and XB base consoles are the priority, 'cause I'll tell you now if they focus solely on PS, XB users won't be impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom