When can see fix for PS4?

+
I have only PS4 and how i suppose to play in Cyberpunk 2077 if it's laggy game for now. I saw rumors that CD has end support PS4 version. I have to buy PS5 or on Steam to play it smoothly?
I hope I'm not alone here with this question.

I have only PS4 and how i suppose to play in Cyberpunk 2077 if it's laggy game for now. I saw rumors that CD has end support PS4 version. I have to buy PS5 or on Steam to play it smoothly?
I hope I'm not alone here with this question.
It's not really "rumors", CDPR announced stopping providing update for "old-gen" consoles after the 1.61 update (I think it's the last version available on "old-gen")

It's not really "rumors", CDPR announced stopping providing update for "old-gen" consoles after the 1.61 update (I think it's the last version available on "old-gen")
But even that updade didn't help with errors and other things. Thanks for announcement!

But even that updade didn't help with errors and other things. Thanks for announcement!
Not sure anything can help... The "sad" truth is "old-gen" can barely run the game (just not powerful enough) and they can't do anything to change that. Sure they could reduce crowds, traffics, graphics, LOD and the game will run a bit better obviously, but it would look absolutely terrible :(

Not sure anything can help... The "sad" truth is "old-gen" can barely run the game (just not powerful enough) and they can't do anything to change that. Sure they could reduce crowds, traffics, graphics, LOD and the game will run a bit better obviously, but it would look absolutely terrible :(
What about an old trick? Unload one location to load another. Could helps with graphics and for power of an old consoles. But it's my theory, game theory.

What about an old trick? Unload one location to load another. Could helps with graphics and for power of an old consoles. But it's my theory, game theory.
The engine already do that on the fly, but it have to load areas far enough (in low res) to avoid seeing "empty" parts of the city at far. But like I said, no optimisation, trick or whatever will change the fact that old gen are simply not powerful enough to properly run the game :(

I think the best thing you can do if you're intent on playing CP2077 on PS4 is to swap out the original HDD for an SSD, I don't think any amount of patches will improve the situation there.

Top Bottom