where to send bug report?

+
i've tried too see what forum section i'm supposed to send a bug report, but so far i'm being stupid and blind here so i'm gonna go on a whim and try here instead.
this is a youtube link to my 12 minutes livestream of cyberpunk2077 showing that i can't finish the mission at all with livechat with me explaning what's going on and also the GPS navigation keep misleading me that i'm supposed to be there when i'm supposed to be there.

so i done sent a bug report. since it's seem to be sent over an email link then i suppose they are supposed to reply back?
It can takes some time for them to answer you back, via an email. I sent them a report not so long ago and I'm still waiting for an answer. It's probably because they received a lot of reports at the same time. I suggest you do a backup of your save files, so you can send them to the tech support, if they were to ask them.

It can takes some time for them to answer you back, via an email. I sent them a report not so long ago and I'm still waiting for an answer. It's probably because they received a lot of reports at the same time. I suggest you do a backup of your save files, so you can send them to the tech support, if they were to ask them.
backup a save file as in manually save a file in the game or a different type of backup save file?

The save where you have the problem (manual or auto, it's not important). It's much easier for CDPR to "see" your problem/bug.
Just copy/past the file for send it (i think it's also easy as that) :)
oh all that is visible in the linked youtube video so that should be more than enough until they ask for more.

oh all that is visible in the linked youtube video so that should be more than enough until they ask for more.
Nope a save is much more useful ;)
If CDPR want to see what is going wrong in the code, it's better to have a save with this bug. (They have just to load it, and see exactly what happen). I don't know if what i said is clear :)

Sorry about that. I didn't want to actually build the game. I just wanted to sell the game to PS5/XBSX owners. I'M RICH NOW! Shove this game up yer nose! SMELLLSSSSSSSSS GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I said sorry. Come on. Don't hate me. LOL, want to buy The Witcher 4 anyone? Anyone? ... ... ... Crickets Chirping...

You know the drill. Game is flawed, unfinished, rushed, and half-baked. Get your money's worth, and move on. Remember, you don't actually have to play CP77. It generally isn't a good idea. I'm truely sorry about that. But we have many other games now. Any game you can think of already exists. Just find one that suits you.

The save where you have the problem (manual or auto, it's not important). It's much easier for CDPR to "see" your problem/bug.
Just copy/past the file for send it (i think it's also easy as that) :)
It is. You simply search the location of the save files and copy them in a new folder, placed on your desktop for example.

You can check this if you need help finding your save files:

Last edited:
It is. You simply search the location of the save files and copy them in a new folder, placed on your desktop for example.

You can check this if you need help finding your save files:
but this is on ps4

Ok then when you click on the link to report a bug, make sur to chose PS4 as your platform. If they need your saves files they will tell you. You can find instruction on the net about how to transfer your save file on a USB drive. That being said, it's not certain they will ask you to do such a thing.

Right, imma just gonna do this easy for everybody as it seems to be confusing everyone including me because I already did the right step by step after I was given the link from the moderator.

1) visit the bug report link.

2) press the ps4 platform.

3) click bug report if the troubleshoot didn't work at all.

4) explain the issue.

5) explaining the issue together with an YouTube link where I livestreamed 12 minutes showing what my issue of the quest was together with me commenting in the livestream because I'm deaf so hence I can't speak with an microphone and faster explain what the issue is, but regardless the detailed information is there. (if you aren't aware then the link is here

6) send the bug report.

7) come back to this thread and then proceed to being a nice guy trying to understand everyone's help and appreciate their helping me.

8) realize what an dumbass person I am for not writing '' ThIs Is A Ps4 IsSuE'' to go through an extra length for being an nice guy to stop them from further helping me if they're a PC user.

we're on the same page? I love you all.

8) realize what an dumbass person I am for not writing '' ThIs Is A Ps4 IsSuE'' to go through an extra length for being an nice guy to stop them from further helping me if they're a PC user.

we're on the same page? I love you all.
You're not a dumbass person because you forgot something. Mistakes happen. Besides, I presumed you were playing on PC, which is also a mistake.

Last edited:
it's been around two weeks. are we sure they are the one we are supposed to do an bug report?
From the informations I've read on this forum, including from moderators, then yes. I'm also waiting for answers from them, since I've send a couple of reports lately. They are probably very busy.

Top Bottom