White screen - game unplayable.

+
Doing the EMP with Panam to bring down the AV. Graphics fine up to the point where I get near the crashed AV. Then the white screen/faded graphics.

Tried a variety of things. Turned off DLSS, turned on Raytracing; turned off Raytracing. No weather mods installed. Disabled motorcycle lighting mod. No effect.

Found a possible solution. Clock shows 5 AM for me for the crashed AV. Attempted to advance time to night but it wasn't allowed - possibly because of Panam's dialog. Followed the tracks via the yellow line on the mini map. Was then able to advance time to night 10 PM and visibility was tolerable. Turned DLSS back on okay. So far I'm able to see well enough to take out the enemies at the runway area and advance to the gas station.

This is my 2nd playthrough and the first time I've encountered such a severe problem with the adaptive lighting - wish there was a way to turn it off altogether. It's annoying. If it persists, I'll just quit and wait for either the next patch or for a Nexus mod genius to fix it.

Attachments

• cyberpunk01.jpg
    cyberpunk01.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 61
  • cyberpunk02.jpg
    cyberpunk02.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 61
  • cyberpunk03.jpg
    cyberpunk03.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Top Bottom