Why is the Twitch Drop NUSA Infiltrator Jacket the wrong colour?

+
So the item description and other images ive seen show it as white and black but mine is just brown, like a de-badged Johnny's jacket

Yeah, i realised its the CDPR devs being [...]. I have a mod that makes Johnny's jacket look like the E3 presentation version and it was messing with the NUSA jacket as CDPR seemingly couldnt be bothered to make it a separate item properly.

Oh and on a related note, is there any way to get the sleeves/gloves to show in 1st person? I saw a mode being mentioned but couldnt find it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i realised its the CDPR devs being [...]. I have a mod that makes Johnny's jacket look like the E3 presentation version and it was messing with the NUSA jacket as CDPR seemingly couldnt be bothered to make it a separate item properly.
If the jacket "work" in the base game as intended, why the hell CDPR would even care if a mod broke it? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Your complaint is null and void from the words "I have a mod". It's the mod creator's fault and subsequently yours for using it -- not CDPR's -- that the jacket was affected. That's literally Modding 101.

Just saying, the NUSA jacket should have been a completely separate item, its lazy. No other jackets get affected so why should this?

Oh and dont shit on modders or mods, game would be dead on its ass without them...or did you not notice how many 'mods' CDPR have used in 2.0?

Oh and dont shit on modders or mods, game would be dead on its ass without them...or did you not notice how many 'mods' CDPR have used in 2.0?
Where did you see we "whit on mods/modders"?
Modders are great, they work for free and add features/stuff that studios would never add...
But it doesn't change the fact that as lazy as you think CDPR did it, as long as what they add work in the base game, their job is done. If a mod break something, it's not up to CDPR to take care of it, it's up to you because you decided to use this mod and, ideally it's up to the modder to fix it.

Others are right here; it's not CDPR's problem, it's something the modder has to fix for their mod.

And as a modder myself I can tell you it's not laziness on CDPR's part either, it's for performance purposes. The jacket is merely a retexture of Johnny's replica jacket since the model's retextures are different, but the texture maps are shared. I do not know exactly how the modder made the mod, but it's really easy to fix texture issues between two retextures of the same model.

Also mods are not at all what keeps Cyberpunk alive, so it's a very poor overestimation. I often even wish mods did not exist at all for Cyberpunk yet, because it made a living hell for everyone involved trying to legitimately report bugs and issues with the game, trying to get them fixed.

Last edited:
Hello, I play on Xbox Series X and I have the same bug regarding Neua's clothes
Hi! :)
Quite strange :(
I have to ask, so it's a playthrough you started and always played on your Series X. And for example, not imported from PC using cross-progression?
Did you have a screenshot?
At least, you can try to clear the cache, often help with visual issues:
Software method, works only on Xbox Series X:
1. Press the glowing Xbox button on your controller
2. Scroll right to Profile & system
3. Select Settings with the A button
4. Select Devices & Connections > Blu-ray > Persistent Storage
5. Select Clear Persistent Storage

Hi! :)
Quite strange :(
I have to ask, so it's a playthrough you started and always played on your Series X. And for example, not imported from PC using cross-progression?
Did you have a screenshot?
At least, you can try to clear the cache, often help with visual issues:
I've been playing since it launched on Xbox and the save is new.
Post automatically merged:

Oi!:)
Muito estranho:(
Devo perguntar, então é um playthrough que você começou e sempre jogou no seu Series X. E por exemplo, não importou do PC usando progressão cruzada?
Você tem uma captura de tela?
Pelo menos você pode tentar limpar o cache, muitas vezes ajuda com problemas visuais:

Last edited:
Top Bottom