Will it be possible to play without an implant?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in the demo that getting an implant is a part of a quest. But it would be nice if we could play a game without one (or maybe i am wrong and the demo didn't show that).

According to current info, no. From the stickied Dev answers thread:

Are implants a must?

June 15/18 Kyle Rowley: "As of now: Some implants will be required (or you will have the option to choose between X, Y and Z) in order to progress but most are optional. Note: Still subject to change etc etc. "

Also, since you already asked about this in another thread, I'm going to lock this one.

i know its a big ask because most the game looks like people can hack you but i wanted to ask if we could ever get a dlc that lets us play as a pure human with no upgrades just a normal human... the down sides would be the game gets harder do to no upgrades to your body but upsides would be you cant be hacked and you can walk though metal directors without setting them off... and people would treat you different and underestimate you, in some cases they might even trust you but mostly underestimate you until you become a big deal then they respect you more... that someone with no upgrades could do all that... i guess to be able to scan stuff id need to wear smart glasses but they would cut out from time to time because their 20 year old glasses so abit out dates and that takes away from your cool score when you have them on and it come with a 40 year old smart phone that needs it batteries replaced every time we use it again its a big ask becuse its alot of work but id buy it as dlc like $20 for another side to the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom