Will the Piggyback Interactive Map Be Updated for Phantom Liberty/Future Patches?

+
Hey all!

When playing Cyberpunk 2077, an invaluable tool for myself has been the Piggyback Interactive Map, which I really wouldn't be able to enjoy the game nearly as fully without. An issue with the Piggyback Map is that it hasn't been updated since at least 1.23, though it is still mostly functional aside from needing to update the icons, a couple of wrong positions for markers, and the lack of the few new Gigs and such.

However, with Phantom Liberty set to open up swathes of the game world and vast amounts of new content, the map's utility will vastly decrease; at the very least, it will be useless for marking anything added in by Phantom Liberty/future patches, to say nothing of if future content alters the locations of things and the like. I was thus curious if anyone has heard of any plans to update the Piggyback Map (which I realize is both a matter on Piggyback's *and* CDPR's ends), as it would suck to have paid for premium access (I actually bought the hardcover guide and got access with that, but anyways) and for the map to not be maintained.

In that regard, if there are no known plans to update said map, I suppose this post also will act as a suggestion for CDPR to do so, as it would be keeping with CDPR's excellent practices and would (presumably) require a minimum of effort of their part.

Same here! i think is really important if they make a effort for update the interactive map for the people who trust from the beginning in this work.

Don't keep your hopes up. If they haven't updated till this point, they'll very likely won't do it.

The map (and game guide) as it is now is more of a historical curiosity than anything else.

I mean, it's still (as far as I know) the best map for finding almost all the things in Cyberpunk 2077. And, as far as I can tell, they didn't add any new Hidden Gems outside Dogtown (still waiting on the patch to play Phantom Liberty, so I don't know if there are any in that). So you can still use it and supplement it with the few things added outside of Phantom Liberty, the big problem is Dogtown and such. For now, I'm going to have to make a personal map marking out the various locations in Dogtown to pick up all the things.

I would hope CDPR would provide the minor amount of info to Piggyback to update the map, but I don't know. It just seems like an unfortunate thing to leave things off as is, especially since people paid money for the map.

I mean, it's still (as far as I know) the best map for finding almost all the things in Cyberpunk 2077. And, as far as I can tell, they didn't add any new Hidden Gems outside Dogtown (still waiting on the patch to play Phantom Liberty, so I don't know if there are any in that). So you can still use it and supplement it with the few things added outside of Phantom Liberty, the big problem is Dogtown and such. For now, I'm going to have to make a personal map marking out the various locations in Dogtown to pick up all the things.

I would hope CDPR would provide the minor amount of info to Piggyback to update the map, but I don't know. It just seems like an unfortunate thing to leave things off as is, especially since people paid money for the map.
They did actually add couple of new Hidden Gems and Easter Eggs across the various patches and over the years.

They did actually add couple of new Hidden Gems and Easter Eggs across the various patches and over the years.
I know they added some things over the years but, as far as I can recall, nothing that qualifies as a "Hidden Gem".

That said, would you mind posting the hidden things you know they added over the years, if it's not too much to ask? I'm curious if I've missed any.

Bumpity bump. Paid for the hardcover which is obviously full of incorrect information now, but the accompanying premium digital map shouldn't be that hard to update?

Top Bottom