Will Xbox support mods?

+
Maybe we will have to wait and see they did hint they may be open to the idea of mod support later but not something that the game will start with. I do hope so as after 4 or 5 play trough it may be fun to have all the swords nerf bats and guns painball guns etc. that being said the Pc version is likely to have unofficial mods long before they become officially allowed if that happens part of reason I intend to get it on pc and console both

Unless I missed something (which is very possible), they haven't even confirmed official mod support for the PC yet. That won't stop PC mods from being developed, even if reverse engineering is required. That's becoming fairly easy these days anyway. But I would be surprised to see mods even on the next gen consoles. Not shocked, but surprised.

Unless I missed something (which is very possible), they haven't even confirmed official mod support for the PC yet. That won't stop PC mods from being developed, even if reverse engineering is required. That's becoming fairly easy these days anyway. But I would be surprised to see mods even on the next gen consoles. Not shocked, but surprised.
you havnt missed anything as i understood official mod support probbably wont come untill 2nd expansion or so (just guessing on when so dont jump on me about it)

Like it happened for Skyrim , will Xbox support pc mods?

That depends on if/when CDPR decides to open Cyberpunk 2077 for official mod support. If they decide to support modding later, it isn't guaranteed they'll include XBox/PlayStation in that. (Not every moddable game has mods across all platforms.)

Last edited:
Witcher 3 has no mod support on consoles to this day. Take from that what you will, but I would not count on mods coming to consoles in CP2077 too if it's any indication.

Top Bottom