"With a little help from my friends" mission is still bugged after patch 1.3 and 1.31

+
This mission is still bugged out, I am at the intersection and still cannot progress it. Patch notes state that this was fixed, but it does not seem to have changed anything.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077_nPCrzy5fyK.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_nPCrzy5fyK.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Cyberpunk2077_u6n0QcWYxp.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_u6n0QcWYxp.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 59
Not all changes and fixes are retroactively possible. Sometimes, they can be prevented, but not fixed once they've occurred. In this case, try reloading a save to a point before that mission was active in your journal, then try it again.

If it still won't progress at that point, it may be that there's a lingering issue. I'd send it in to CDPR Tech Support, at that point:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section for the platform you're playing on, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

That is going to be a major issue then, because that mission bugged when I was level 18 and 40 hours worth of playtime ago

Top Bottom