CP2077 Nuke Aftermath

+
atomowyturysta;n10685791 said:
That was one, rad machine. German Death Machine :) But it's stats were far inferior to even a light tank of the US Military (which, having a LT supplement MBT, was quite a stupid idea... But I think Mike played too much Red Alert those days... :) )

Both have SP 60. The M-75 is faster, but of course has much more limited terrain capability. SDP is nearly the same, - 120 and 140 - the range on the Kraken is 50% better. The MBT has a better main gun but much inferior antipersonnel and light armour engagement and of course much inferior coverage. the cost about the same.

Straight fight - M-75. Urban/multi-role/bad terrain - PanzerKraken. Swap the 20mm Gatling for a 75mm and the Kraken can do more traditional anti-armour roles as well. The Kraken only weighs 8 tonnes, but more than my light dump truck and less than my wife's coworkers new Craft Services truck. That's..really versatile.

The MT-4 MBT is 41 tonnes. That's very limited roles indeed.

walkingdarkly;n10687541 said:

And what's wrong with that?!

Style Over Substance!

Also, all three of us. TOPIC.

I mean, I at least -pretended- to make it topical.

And I do like the idea of a dozen Kraken crawling around in the nuked ruins of Night City. Very picturesque.

Last edited:
Sardukhar;n10688011 said:
And I do like the idea of a dozen Kraken crawling around in the nuked ruins of Night City. Very picturesque.

Does make me want to see if CDPR would do a flashback scene or something like a flashback scene to before, during, or after the bomb went off.
Like your character finds a video recording from one of those moments and instead of just watching a cutscene, you get to take control of a character in the "cutscene" and make it interactive so you can see first hand any of the three events around the bomb going off.

And then just to see to what extent Mike decided to make the damage of the bomb after it went off and the after-effects of said bomb going off where ever it went off.

Top Bottom