ARENA UPDATE - CARD REVEALS

+
I might be off topic a bit. Finally got a chance to play arena this week. Played 3 times so far. This last time I made it to 9 wins. I thought that you were suppose to win a premium gold card? I won a gold card but it was not premium. Did this change with the hotfix or am I just mistaken

Mancoon1980;n10629581 said:
I might be off topic a bit. Finally got a chance to play arena this week. Played 3 times so far. This last time I made it to 9 wins. I thought that you were suppose to win a premium gold card? I won a gold card but it was not premium. Did this change with the hotfix or am I just mistaken

The official server since patch release have rewarded golds with a chance to be premium, they probably found it too generous otherwise (from PTR statics) and I have to agree with them there to be honest

That stinks I already have most gold cards so that kills my reasoning for wanting to play arena. Thanks for responding.

Mathspy;n10629731 said:
The official server since patch release have rewarded golds with a chance to be premium, they probably found it too generous otherwise (from PTR statics) and I have to agree with them there to be honest
Depends on how they're matching players... if you are matched by win/loss record for your current deck, 9 wins should be an amazing amount of luck/skill... much smaller odds than normal kegs. if they're just pure random matching, the odds get better because you can ROFLStomp decks/players that are either untried, or demonstrably worse (ex: 8:0 vs 0:2)

Void_Singer;n10629861 said:
Depends on how they're matching players... if you are matched by win/loss record for your current deck, 9 wins should be an amazing amount of luck/skill... much smaller odds than normal kegs. if they're just pure random matching, the odds get better because you can ROFLStomp decks/players that are either untried, or demonstrably worse (ex: 8:0 vs 0:2)

Even if matching was done based on current wins, it'll still simply be much more generous than say, Hearthstone (At 12 wins you still don't even get a guaranteed legendary, unless they changed it) on top of an already more generous game anyway

Top Bottom