Commander's Horn Podcast - Latest Episodes Here!

+
It’s Monsters week, and we are joined by streamer JoeSnow to talk about the newest cards and the faction. The Mahakam Ale Festival and a (relatively) small balancing patch has hit, as well. We talk about this, single player, the future of competitive Gwent AND new game modes in one of our biggest episodes yet!

#54 Monster Contracts w/ JoeSnow

CH#55 is here! It’s Nilfgaard week, and we are joined by the COMMANDOS! Because it’s also time for our next Commando Roundtable! Spetznazzy, DGThunderer, The Thrilling, and Flake all join us for a community discussion about the competitive future of Gwent, and the empire of Nilfgaard.

#55 - Commando Roundtable #3

lefloic;n9709911 said:
No GooglePlay love for the podcast?

If there's a demand for this, I can look into it, but in 57 episodes this is the first request I've seen. Thanks for the feedback though :)

CH#61 is here! This week McBeardCH is joined with South Korea's Insangpha, who talks about his tournament experiences, preparation, and Gwent in Korea. We also refresh your memory about GwentSlam #3 this weekend. Don't miss it!

#61 - Global Gwent w/ Insangpha

CH#66 is here!

#66 The North Americans w/ NoControl and Greyboxer (VIDEO) (AUDIO) and don't forget we're available on iTunes and other apps through our feed.
NoControl , Greyboxer and I talk NA tournaments, Dwarves and future Gwent balance predictions!

CH#67 is here! Greyboxer and Flake join me to discuss season end, Gwent Open predictions, and the future of the podcast!

#67 - Spy Game (VIDEO) (AUDIO)

Top Bottom