What You Would Like to See on the Next Hotfix/Update

+
At the risk of sounding predictable:

Something needs to be done about SC resilient units - I've no problem* with racking up 100 odd points, but being able to keep them for the next round is wrong. Wrong, I tell you.

(*OK, unless they're playing against me)

Make weather more interesting: (generally I think it's fine now, but it's kinda boring)

e.g. fog disables ranged units but no damage, rain harms only armoured units (ignoring armour) etc.

More "taunts":

"Boorring!!" - for use when you're playing against the current meta for the 20th time in a row.

"Bugger, I mulligan'ed my Scorch card." (See above)

"Seriously?! How many gold cards have you got?!?!"

partci;n9151790 said:
It's not the Grave Hag, it's the swarm mechanic that needs some adjustment.

And if CDPR want it more variety with the decks, they've would not kill archetypes like Spellgaard; it's like they want certain few archetypes per faction, circling around the leaders.

Why does everyone wants to Nerf every single monster card that is somewhat fun to play
monster deck in its current state is kinda weak if u properly compare it against NR & Nilfguard

mishant;n9156700 said:
Why does everyone wants to Nerf every single monster card that is somewhat fun to play
monster deck in its current state is kinda weak if u properly compare it against NR & Nilfguard

Nilfgaard is only saved from the worst faction spot by the fact ST is completely ransacked of any real archetypes.

Monsters is so far out of line currently its making the previous patch look balanced for fuck sake. Monsters NEEDS nerfing. Yet again. And no one is surprised as CDPR still havent figured out that the bulk of the factions cards are over-statted.

Zjiin;n9156740 said:
Nilfgaard is only saved from the worst faction spot by the fact ST is completely ransacked of any real archetypes.

Monsters is so far out of line currently its making the previous patch look balanced for fuck sake. Monsters NEEDS nerfing. Yet again. And no one is surprised as CDPR still havent figured out that the bulk of the factions cards are over-statted.

I don't think I agree with this. It is same situation like pre hotfix because they nerfed other faction too much like NR. Now NR is in same state as ST.
NG is pulled trough because they still have some insane cards.

Monsters are now in exact state like SK before one faction that suffered from changes least and I don't see MO as too strong and more like other faction lacking.
I don't see reason to ruin yet another faction that is not solution.

I'd love to see competetive NG decks. Dont get me wrong, Ciri:dash, reveal and spies are not bad decks even now, they are viable, but they arent competetive enough to fight against ridiculous monster swarm decks with either triss:butt or BTM completely annihilating everything NG is trying to accomplish.

No Title

Maybe better matchmaking... I'm always against very high ranking players in casual for some reason and once in a while vs some new player level 10-20. Doesn't seem that fair.

1. More ambush cards for ST.
2. A Kalkstein card ( preferably neutral ).
3. This is just wishful thinking because, based on the current cards, it would be impossible, but i would like it if The Lodge was a faction on it's own.

actionjack123;n9157050 said:
Arachas Behemoth, change to 5 or 4 Strength (with 2 Armor)
No. Just no. Instead of nerfing everything, how about subtle changes. Making Behemoth useless (one Alzur's Thunder) is surely a bad idea.
Inb4, I play all factions.

People tend to cry "Nerf!" without a real basis to do that. They are cards that are OP and need nerfing. But those are few and far between.

bilbo.baggins;n9159320 said:
1. More ambush cards for ST.
Mate, were you around when people were crying, again baseless demand, for a hard nerf? And here we are...

So since open beta I've used the original gwent music.
today (because it was kinda getting old)(which by the way could use more) switched to the original new audio for gwent.
Was this changed since cb..because I don't recognize the audio (maybe it's just been too long,but I usually remember sounds)
AND

​​​​​​For something I'd like to see at some point is more audio and the option to listen to it all mixed instead of one or the other.

TheShift;n9159660 said:
So since open beta I've used the original gwent music.
today (because it was kinda getting old)(which by the way could use more) switched to the original new audio for gwent.
Was this changed since cb..because I don't recognize the audio (maybe it's just been too long,but I usually remember sounds)
AND

​​​​​​For something I'd like to see at some point is more audio and the option to listen to it all mixed instead of one or the other.

That would be $30. Thank you very much...

HenryGrosmont;n9159450 said:
Mate, were you around when people were crying, again baseless demand, for a hard nerf? And here we are...

Mate? I think you got the wrong gender. :)

If you mean the CB, i didn't participate in it, nor did i check the forum during the CB time. I have read in some topics that ST was supposedly super op at some point but i don't have first hand knowledge on the matter.

bilbo.baggins;n9160110 said:
Mate? I think you got the wrong gender. :)

If you mean the CB, i didn't participate in it, nor did i check the forum during the CB time. I have read in some topics that ST was supposedly super op at some point but i don't have first hand knowledge on the matter.
My apologies, m'lady. I assumed that bilbo.baggins would be... well.
Anyway, every patch there are tons of people demanding a nerf. Mostly, without taking a look at the situation. ST was a very unique faction - got dumbed down because of that. Ambush was the latest chapter of the atrocity. But hey, we moved on... hopefully for the best.

LEvel up in ranked play has a bug ...Once you reach a level up, for e.g. Rank lvl 17 ,requires 3400 points , once you earn 3410 you do not level up to rank 17. Game does not count that win, and keep you for example at 3370 pt. In the next game if you win you will rank up , but it will not calculate that win , it will keep you at 3410 points, as u earned before . If you lose , you will lose from (as in exemple above ) from 3370 to maybe 3330.. The game steals every level up for about 40 points ...I think i lost over 400 points like that :(

Hope you fix this ...

HenryGrosmont;n9161020 said:
My apologies, m'lady. I assumed that bilbo.baggins would be... well.
Anyway, every patch there are tons of people demanding a nerf. Mostly, without taking a look at the situation. ST was a very unique faction - got dumbed down because of that. Ambush was the latest chapter of the atrocity. But hey, we moved on... hopefully for the best.

Haha, no problem.

I'm not expecting any silver or gold ambush cards with crazy abilities ( though i wouldn't mind that at all! ). A couple of new bronze ones would be more than welcome. There are only 3 types of ambush cards, and i think they are pretty predictable. The baiting and bluffing can only get you so far.

bilbo.baggins;n9161530 said:
Haha, no problem.

I'm not expecting any silver or gold ambush cards with crazy abilities ( though i wouldn't mind that at all! ). A couple of new bronze ones would be more than welcome. There are only 3 types of ambush cards, and i think they are pretty predictable. The baiting and bluffing can only get you so far.

My point exactly. People demanded D-Shackles to be able to interact with ambush cards. Given that there were only few of those, and some of those were reworked by the same demand, the entire deck was axed. And Ambush was never a top tier...

On a side note, I reserve the right to call anyone "mate" unless it's obvious or corrected... Or specifically ordered not to do so by ArianeGrosmont

Top Bottom