Game is so broken

+
I just dont get it why the devs create a totaly new game instead of solving the problems in the last patch. Its more work for them and less balance for the players. After such a crazy rework its a sure thing that some cards or mechanics will be broken.
Rest in peace: Yen-con, ciri, trisbutt, geralt (less value then bronzes), succubus borgh. Golds with a longturn effect are just locked or sniped!
...Waiting for the next patch again

Oh btw whats the point of demoting any gold cards now ? When you can just wipe them with any spells/weather
Except to rez them with shani or as skellige ofc

fireman773;n9452271 said:
Oh btw whats the point of demoting any gold cards now ? When you can just wipe them with any spells/weather Except to rez them with shani or as skellige ofc
Don't forget bouncing them to your hand w/Emhyr or Decoy, too. Mill NG decks are based around demoting Avallac'h.

Vladi999;n9450951 said:
Succubus is still useful. The trick is to play it when your opponent has just one card left. Chances are, your opponent can't counter it. It's either the last card you play, or the second to last card you play in the round. Either way, Succubus is still EXTREMELY valuable. The main issue with Succubus is that it's Monsters... But if Monsters get a boost, you'll see Succubus in every deck, especially with 20+ units floating around.

Last edited:
I am am facing the most scoatel decks but they are beatable. I have 68% winrate till now with an eredin wild hunt deck. I dont see the patch as bad. The new added cards are awesome.

Im no longer invested in gwent. I used to care but now im just over it. I dont see how ppl net deck. I guess i just have too much pride. They need to find a way to eliminate net decking. Players should at least be forced to commit to a faction. Everyone net decks the strongest faction to cheese mmr. Idk why. You will never beat the person youre copying. It ruins the experience for new players. The devs will realize it once the percentage of active players leave and their pockets start hurting.

Can't lock or destroy Moron before the ambush hits, Stammel is broken beyond any sense, Scoya gets new cards with 8 strength while everyone else will die to 7 and there are broken mechanics everywhere... New patch once a month? WP.

You do know that there are only 2 ways of playing Gwent right ? The *buff* game,where both players buff the sh*it out of their units.And the *I will burn every single one of your units to zero points* game.Pretty straightforward right ?

Well, aside from the death of control decks that kept units off the board, the game is still about stratevy,amd synergy. For example, I recently played against SK and the opponent used boats to damage and buff their great swords. But I killed the deck by moving around their cards with my ST deck. That is something I normally don't do unless I am lining up a juicy row for Hailstorm. At any rate, my point is, a deck does not always play the same way every time. It depends on the opponent and anticipating their power move, and trying to shut it down, or keep a card to counter it. However, I do realize some decks are more mundane than others. Francesca mulligan is like that. I prefer dwarves deck, but its not as powerful. And NG, my favorite faction feels more predictable. I also don't like how NR has a lot of useless cards now like reavers. I can understand nerfing a card, but making it unplayable is not the right way to go. I hope they can fix things with the next patch. Anyhow, all things considered, I am still enjoying the game and would not call it broken

There shouldn't be 15 to 20+ Bronze value cards in this game at all. These Scoia decks have better Bronzes than NR has Golds.

Wayyyyy too much negativity here. Seems like these ppl's favorite decks/play styles changed and they don't have the patience to try new things.

The game is still in BETA! Give it some time; the meta really still hasn't been established yet.

And it's still absolutely nothing like Hearthstone.

Crappy balance

I'm done. 55 resilent Unseen elder(scrolls, lol) is hillarious. Nice. Every time I see top meta decks with 0 combo. Just weather + stuff.
Well, I really dislike it a lot.
May be game should have more remove spells, so it would be better hs clone? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom