Question about Light Longship

+
Question about Light Longship

I had an opponent play a light longship to the left of one of the new greatsword guys, so I locked the longship. My opponent then played a second light longship to THE LEFT of the original (now locked) light longship. The rest of the round the new Light Longship on the far left was hitting the greatsword guy 2 units over to the right. bypassing the locked longship inbetween the two units.

Is this a bug or an intended interaction. If the card can hit further over than one unit to the right it should specify on the card that this is possible.

In situations like these, it would have been really handy, if you had taken a screenshot. My guess is that something else on the board affected the Craitesword. But there is no way to tell now. As for your original question. Light Longship doesn't 'skip' the lock. It always hits the unit immediately next to it.

I am confuse, is this a bug? [SKELLIGA RAGING BEAR BUG]

Last night i was playing a mirror match, we both playing skillega deck. I don't really remember the card order or how was it developed but my opponent played a Greatsword and a Light Longship, then played a Raging Berserker between them, naturally the long ship hit the berserker and transform to a Raging Bear. The problem is the next turns the Light Longship was hitting both the raging bear and Greatsword. Can someone explain to me what happened? Was wondering if anyone experience this.

KDean11 thread merged

Seems there might be something odd going on with the Longship. Or maybe something else affected the board state. Without a screenshot (or video), it's difficult to tell what happened. Regardless, you can always contact support and ask them to look into this possible bug.

i didn't have screenshot of it or video, but glad someone else experienced same thing similar to what happened to me. Basically light longship still hitting greatsword even though there are cards in between them. They might want to look into this. In my case, I am sure that no other card is being played or any cards ability that might be hitting greatsword.

Will be recording or at least screenshoting it when similar case happened again in the future.

Top Bottom