Do you hate certain decks so much you forfeit in straight away?

+
I forfeit against mill in casual because it takes too long. When I play a few rounds in the morning before work or university I don't have the time for this. In ranked I never forfeit straight away.

alexandr22;n9660441 said:
I always forfeit against certain decks. Mostly dagon . Because i want to play for fun and some decks are irritating me

If i forefeited every dagon i faced my stats would be trash.

I don t care stats . As i said i play for fun. If a certain deck make me angry i choose to not play. I know is not right but sometimes i I don t have time to play very well to win against it

Ildun;n9553211 said:
Today I manage to get enough mandatory cards to try Spellathael. In one match after I use Elven mercenary to call Alzur's thunder in first turn, my opponent forfeit straight away :O

This happens to me every time I play against Spellatael, so much so that I refuse to play it (at the moment), but I don't forfeit. I never can be sure that they don't have anything but spells and I will win.

Hm, no, not really. Its utterely satisfying to win a bad matchup. As far as ranked goes, at least. Done it several times in casual while experimenting for sure.
As far as annoyance go - well, many people here mentioned mill NG.
Used to hate playing against it, later found the matchup somewhat interesting, even while WR against it is somewhere around 30% for my main deck (lots of thinning vs mill is not a good plan).
Still, game becomes something like a poker, where you try to read your opponent and pass when you've set enough power for yourself and weather for him, but before he gets those big plays like Vilgeforce or Tibor. While i find it amusing, it isnt Gwent. It might be a good game, just a different one. This is not what this game is about, and this mechanic doesnt belong here.
Some weather complains as well. I find it hard to see weather as a problem by itself. Woodland spirit is problematic because of tempo he gets. (Foglet/New Harpy trouble).
Gold weather, again, is fine by itself.
It is problematic because you allways spread your units around due to fear of Merigolds Hailstorm, pretty much assuring maximum value of it.
Then again, if one silver card is so powerfull the very idea of your opponent having it forces your positioning - something is probably wrong with this card.

Sweers - This card alone made many of my oponnents to forfeit after the first 2-3 turns. Happened with me more then twice. Oponnent was playing NR Henselt, started with a Kaedweni Siege Support, I answered with Sweers, then he played a Battering Ram, and I decoyed my Sweers. I believe he stopped playing for that day :p

As for decks, I rarely forfeit, unless, like others said, I get a really bad starting hand. And I've rarely seen others doing that only based on the deck I'm playing, maybe after a few disrupting moves or 2, like the example with Sweers.

Theodrik;n9663961 said:
Sweers - This card alone made many of my oponnents to forfeit after the first 2-3 turns. Happened with me more then twice. Oponnent was playing NR Henselt, started with a Kaedweni Siege Support, I answered with Sweers, then he played a Battering Ram, and I decoyed my Sweers. I believe he stopped playing for that day :p

As for decks, I rarely forfeit, unless, like others said, I get a really bad starting hand. And I've rarely seen others doing that only based on the deck I'm playing, maybe after a few disrupting moves or 2, like the example with Sweers.

Nekker player will absolutely hate you :p

Top Bottom