I think one more weather type is missing

+
I think one more weather type is missing

One that would have the exact same effect as Torrential Rain, but would target the HIGHEST units.

that would be
maybe overpowered since at some point every body on the row will have the same strength and then gets hit for the full power

Exoclyps;n9209561 said:
But then it's not be the same as Torrential Rain. As thus, there is really no need for it.

Actually, Staluev is wrong. It wouldn't be OP - it would still hit max 5 units. So torrential rain is now OP? I don't get your thinking.

Graephen;n9216521 said:
Actually, Staluev is wrong. It wouldn't be OP - it would still hit max 5 units. So torrential rain is now OP? I don't get your thinking.

The difference in that starting in a row with units of strength 5, 4, 3 and 2, after 5 turns, damage done by the torrential rain is 5, which is reasonable even if on the low side (it is low as the row is not great for applying the rain).
In case of weather dealing damage to the highest units, the damage would be 1+2+3+4+4=14 points after 5 turns, which would be a bit high, with no difficult to satisfy conditions on the applied row. Therefore, it would be the strongest of all bronze weathers - and perhaps a bit too strong for a bronze card.

But that's good, it won't be overpowered if you have clear weather and so on. Weatherclear cards are pretty underused now that weather has been nerfed.
It could be a silver.

It got nerfed so you're not forced to have clear weather. Don't think we'd see a new weather card to break that.
It being silver would be another story though. But then we're going quite far off from the initial stuffs here.

Exoclyps;n9234491 said:
It got nerfed so you're not forced to have clear weather. Don't think we'd see a new weather card to break that.
It being silver would be another story though. But then we're going quite far off from the initial stuffs here.

So wait, Skellige storm is pretty damn powerful, does it force you to have a weather clear? No. True, it's just a speculation, that's what forums are for :)
Maybe some dev sees it..
I would just like a weather card similar to torrential rain, that hits multiple targets, but for low damage.

Top Bottom