Clan Dinum Pirate Captain (exploit/bug)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clan Dinum Pirate Captain (exploit/bug)

The hackers are at it again. Just now, R2 and twice in a row two players pull out their 3rd version of this card and they are 15/16 respectively. Ridiculous! How is that even possible?
Maybe i'm not clear on this but is this legit? Why doesn't ST have such cards....
edit. What I meant was. in the 2nd round these cards turn up buffed to shit and the opponent played three of them. How can they get from 5 to 15 in the 1st round?

zhead

Forum regular
Discarding Ciri multiple times to boost it as well as other usual cards present on discard skellige decks.

All you need is to discard 10 cards.
Bran 3, Ermion 2, CD Pirate 2, Lugos 1, Svanrige 1, Udalryk 1, Donar 1, Sigrdrifa into Svanrige/Donar 1.

Lads, as usual the Chinese have found an exploit...the NR deck, the scorpion is it? One of them just hit me four times. They don't play fair over here in China. Always up to some mischief. One of the NR Ballista hit me for 8 points. Had one crewman next to it. I got the guys username.

Wait, so first you are claiming players are abusing Clan Dinum Pirate Captain, which isn't an exploit at all. Besides, the card belongs to Skellige, not Scoia'Tael. Then, you are talking about Fire Scorpion, which is a Nilfgaard card, not Northern Realms. Furthermore, there are different cards that give the Crewmen ability. You could have missed one.

Anyhow, the worst of it is claiming the Chinese found an exploit and how they are obvious cheaters. No, just no.

Take a deep breath and relax. Next time you are going to make such claims, show some screenshots, or better yet a video.

For now, this discussion is over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom