Bots in rankeds killed this great game

+
I came back to this game after 2-year break and what I see now, mostly during late hours when few "normal" people play, is the reign of Northern Realms Insurrection bots that do their farm. They don't use the leader ability and misplay basically every single card (wrong row, wrong position in a row, wrong target). They play all their cards in Round 1 no matter what. They also have a very long wait between their actions, taking usually the full available time.

I reported 2 of them but probably nothing happens as always with such reports. They should be caught automatically. I have seen a reddit post mentioning an NR Insurrection bot from almost a year ago. This crap ruins all the fun of this game. Reminds me of when I quit Warcraft 3 that I used to play in its late years in Random Team mode, due to its teamkilling bots.

How can I even be matched versus something that has probably a 5% win rate at best when I'm near rank 5 at around 70%? What kind of broken matchmaking system is this?
Post automatically merged:

No matter what the board state is, the bot always plays all the cards from hand. Within 2 days I had about 15 matches against this and another bot account [...].

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom