Big Feet to Fill Bug, Prop stuck on Geralt's body after completion.

+
Big Feet to Fill Bug, Prop stuck on Geralt's body after completion.

I have a bug where after killing Bandits and helping the Wagon get to the statue. The cup that Geralt drinks off of stays on his body. It stays under Geralt constantly even on Roach and it's getting kind of annoying. Is there any way to fix this?

Here is a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/CJqlFMo.jpg

What platform are we all on?

I would try stripping off all armor / changing armor. Also, try fast-travelling and/or transitioning to a new region.

If even that won't work, please contact CDPR Support.

thanks for your reply, i also tried to do everything i could imagine. Thats why Geralt is naked on my Screenshot. I also tried to reload, Fast Travel or to equip and unequip other stuff... Thats how that stupid Feather from Vivienne got stuck too. That Feather appears in the Swordslot as soon as you equip it. If you leave the inventory, the Feather disappears from that weapon slot and there is no way to remove it either... I found a solution in the steam forums that helped me to get rid of the feather, but that cup is still stuck... I even used the command console by now to switch my character to Ciri and back to Geralt, but the cup is still there. I am on PC by the way with latest 1.31 Patch installed on GOG.

is there a way to solve/get rid of these bug? - i encountered it for the 2nd time (only on ng+) and its ... annoying rofl

edit : GotY 1.31 - just forgot

Last edited:
this game session yes --
last one 1 year ago not - so its not mod related (i think) ;
but this is not a answer - is there a way to avoid/get rid of it?(yeah i know let the quest unsolved :p )

There must be a way to fix it or prevent it. (I've never encountered it in 4 playthroughs.) But we'll need more to go on than "It's happening," and this one may be a bit of a poser. Firstly, uninstall all mods, then reload to a point before the cutscene that causes it. Play through again, ensuring that your FPS does not exceed 60.

hmm i will try this - thanks for the fast reply :) - will post if this worked ;)

edit :
does´nt work - unistalled both gwent and weight mod - this damn cup comes still up after the cutscene
any other idea what can cause this? and isnt it strange that this only happen on ng+?
are there no console command to finish that quest?

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean about console commands to finish the quest. It looks like the cup is simply an object that did not unload after the cutscene. Doubt it has anything to do with the quest flags directly. Plus, forcing quests to conclude early is poking the hornets' nest. I would use that only as a last-ditch option.

I think you may have landed on something with it happening only in NG+, as that save state has technically already loaded and unloaded the cup once before. Can you sent a saved game into CDPR Support?

Lim3zer0;n9062540 said:
what if you switched to ciri, with the console?

just type: Ciri
and then to go back: Geralt

This is worth a shot! Just back up that save!

Top Bottom