Huge update of the game and ending the beta

+
Huge update of the game and ending the beta

Dear All first of all I really wanted to thank you for all the great feedback that we have got during the last couple of months! As you have noticed we have implemented many requested changes and the game has gotten significantly better because you cared.

We will be ending the beta in the next couple of weeks - I wanted to be sure that you have the proper heads-up! Also we are planing on giving a discount for the final game for all the people that participated in the BETA.

Patch Notes 03.10.2014

In the update that is live now you will find :
- SUPPORT QUEST - a new mechanic that when you are in the same location that another player you can spend YOUR resources that are mentioned in the OTHER player active quest. When you do that you will gain 6 VP and the player that was supported will gain 3 VP.
- You can now look at all the cards of ANY player at any given moment - just click on the chosen character portrait in the upper UI and you will go to the other player cards.
- Now we have 90%+ final cards implemented

Please continue to play the game and post your feedback on the forum.

The Witcher Adventure Game Executive Producer
Rafał Jaki

It's a pleasure to see the development and improvement. The current version is a lot more interactive and funner than the versions from only a month ago.

Thank you so much for including me in beta. After all the updates we can all see the long way the game has gone. It really is very enjoyable now. Much more demanding than in the beginning. Let's hope the final product comes out soon :)

A discount given to those who have participated in the Beta. It was stated by a red a few weeks ago with the announcement of the imminent end of the testing.

(As can be seen in the Original post of this thread).

A discount given to those who have participated in the Beta. It was stated by a red a few weeks ago with the announcement of the imminent end of the testing.

(As can be seen in the Original post of this thread).

Edit: I'm blind as a bat :D

Last edited:
Thank you for all your kind words! The game has become better for sure with your help and we will be releasing the final version soon :)

Top Bottom