Staff member

+
CLOSED BETA KNOWN ISSUES (Last Updated 01.03.2017)

Issues we are currently aware of (along with some work-arounds/solutions):

1. Ermion ability doesn't work if you have only one card in your hand (other than Ermion).

2. Tutorial - Vran Warrior can only be played on the Melee row - card description/mechanic will be updated.

3. Discarding cards with Last Wish/Ermion does not trigger Clan Dimun Pirate Captain / War Longship abilities.

4. Some cards lack visual elements and are smaller than the rest in the Collection view.

5. Advanced Mechanics tutorial still states that "Commander's Horn" doubles the damage.

6. Cannot proceed on the ending screen by clicking on "Next page" or "Skip" buttons.

7. Broken font in "Your turn" message (Russian version of the game).

8. Sometimes "Stop Searching" button doesn't work.

9. Sometimes cards' art stays on the board till the end of the match. Initial reports includes Rally's art.

10. Recurring "New cards" notification.

11. Sound glitches when audio device is set to ​a ​sample rate higher than 96kHz - switching to 24-bit 96kHz helps.

Should you encounter any players who are exploiting certain game mechanics while playing GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, please contact our tech support via playgwent.com/support with all the necessary details.

Last edited:
Sweet! I shall throw money at the screen then!

Also, you said "If there is a wipe" so is that not yet finalized? Is there a chance there won't be a wipe? Or is that one of those "I'd have to kill you if I told you" kind of questions. Like "When does Cyberpunk release?" :D

I can't answer the last one since we're here on these forums to talk about GWENT. ;)

We obviously would prefer not to do any progression wipes because it's never a good thing when you lose all your progress, but please keep in mind that the game is still very much in development and many things can happen, so we'd like to leave that door open. But again, wanted to emphasize that if it does happen, we won't leave you guys hangin'.

First of all, thanks for the code! Got in on the second batch today and already having a blast!

I do have a question regarding the Shop. I assume there will be a wipe before OB begins, so will we get refunded? Will the "kegs bought" remain? How will that work?

Cheers

If there is a wipe during one of the phases (be it closed beta or open), you will get back the number of kegs you bought.

Closed Beta is Now Live!

The closed beta of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now live! Today we will send out the first batch of invites. We plan on sending out more codes in future waves. For more information please consult the official FAQ here.

Top Bottom