Staff member

+
And I'm back! From hell... sort of.

I seriously, honestly have no idea what people see in sunny weather. It was hot, either boild in shadow or fry on wind.

I chose boiling. I am the pale-type. I like my skin as white as possible (then it's nice to scare people :D), so I did all to avoid Sun. I protected from this ball of fire by dressing up so much, I looked weird. Good that I either way look weird, so it changed nothing.

On boat I chose place covered from Sun. When others were frying, I had nice wind making my place like 8 Celsius degrees Again, I was the freak.

At night, just as Cassandra tried to tell me but was too late (glad that we think alike in this case), I went to seashore at last. Terrific place to watch stars. Except the bunch of morons, called "normal people" who prefer umpc-umpc "music" and freakingly bright lights shooting all the ways... But I like walking, so I just went faaaar away.

What's the minus of walking far away? Wild pigs.... there are many such pigs and... as I don't have gun permission and nice Glock or Desert Eagle by my side, I was all the time watching out for them.

And I visited two castles (yay, Teutonic Order build nice castles :D). One lighthouse (it would be nice to look from it somewhere else... there was... North: sea, South: Sea, West: city, East: forest, absolutely nothing interesting... sea is so flat... -.-). And one Nazi death-camp (this one let's keep serious).

I took out of the "holidays" as much as I managed and... if not castles and lessons of history (I like those, no matter which time I hear the same), the time would be wasted.

Anyway, glad to be back here (on forum, with You) ;)

I'm really upset about you leaving Cory:( You were a great mod and a very valuable asset to our Witcher Community. If you ever have a change of heart, you are more then welcome to re-join our team.

Daisayah said:
Hahaha...now it is Friday 26.08.2011 and i hear NOTHING!

It´s a very poor service for your customer and the member of this board to reply not one word.
No excuses, no status of the replacement...

What can i do to become my new sculpture?
Must i write to german game magazines or what can i do to become an simple answer of question?

MM360 is every day online in this forum, but he did not replay me PM´s.

You kidding me and that´s a poor feeling.

André :(

If you are from Australia or US and Canada, you should be expecting your bust any day now. If you are from somewhere else and are still waiting, chances are you missed the UPS messenger:(

volsung84 said:
Speaking of turn-based strategy, may I recommend something? Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes is one of my favorite DS games, very old-schoolish and entertaining. They released an HD version with hand-drawn graphics (instead of sprites) on XBLA and PSN, and now it will be available on Steam. So if any of you likes turn-based puzzle/strategy and Might&Magic or similar fantasy settings, GO FOR IT!

Bunch of my friends are playing this game on XBL. Is it really that fun? I might have to try the demo then.

New Weekly FB Competition: Screenshot Thursdays

http://www.facebook.com/thewitcher

Introducing Screenshot Thursdays! Here's how it works: Grab a screenshot from the game and post it as a comment to this note. At 5pm CET we are going to pick one lucky winner who will receive a witcher medallion (the original one). Please make sure to remove the HUD to raise the artistic value:) Oh yeah, every week will be themed differently. Today we're showing off our favorite places in The Witcher 2!

Please make sure to post your screenshot as a comment to the note on FB. Screenshots posted here won't be participating.

Thunder50 said:
Thanks MM360 for all the help you give people here on the forums. Another reason why CDProject are such a first rate developer in my book. Good to hear that America and Canada can be expecting their replacements soon but do you have an ETA for Australia? I'm still waiting for mine to show up. Cheers mate.

To my knowledge, Australian customers are receiving their packages now as well. Just got an email from one of our friends from Australia saying he received his this morning.

dona said:
they should all just bro up and get along~

(and dat dandelion... Haaaa!)

epic!

Borrowed Shadows of the damned and LA Noire from a friend yesterday. Will play them during the weekend probably. Also, don't know if you guys knew but Street Fighter III: Online Edition has just been released for XBL (PSN yesterday)! Oh happy day!!!!

@Secondchildren: Lords of Shadow is great! If you have a chance, definitely pick it up. Amazing visuals and familiar dark setting from previous Castlevania games make this one a must have IMO.

So... I go on vacation. Sea, summer, sun, family... I hate my life...

I happen to like mountains, autumn, night and peace... instead... anybody wants to switch?

I doubt I would find any opportunity to write here something during next week, but I'll write something about how it was when I come back. If You want. Somehow... I doubt I will be happier when I come back than I am now... maybe with difference that I will be happy that I actually came back from this horror :p

I know most of You would like to stone me for saying that week at sunny seashore during summer is a nightmare :p

volsung84 said:
Greater Brother!
Yey! Bravo to You :D

volsung84 = 4 pt
Ankah23= 3 pt
227 = 1 pt
Szypek26 = 1 pt
Thsccks = 1 pt
Guy N'wah = 1 pt
Tanhit = 1 pt
*Tommy* = 1 pt
Chuckles = 1 pt
Quixote = 1 pt
Darksavior = 1 pt
siklara = 2 pt
feddo = 2 pts
Petra Silie = 2 pts
Blackrock = 3 pts
Lyonesse = 3 pts
Ifayra = 3 pts
Unkreativ = 4 pts
Vatt`ghern = 6 pts
gen. Nighty = 5 pts
e-ahmet = 10 pts
Cassandra31EEE = 11 pts
MisterD373 = 12 pts
Vilgefortze = 12 pts
Corylea = 12 pts
Mik@`el = 17 pts
Gorthuar = 18 pts
Jack in the Green = 21 pts
56236 = 65 pts

Ankah23 said:
I bet this first part is the clue but I can't put my finger on it...

I am a warrior with heart of stone
It doesn't matter, for I am alone.

Is it a monument to somebody? Something metaphisical?
Umm... No, nothing metaphysical.

Ankah23 said:
Ok, so Azar was really close, and it's not necessarily A character.

Azar's mutants?
Ah! There, it's nearly hot!

But Azar had many mutants. To one type of them the riddle fits (I hope not only in my eyes :p)

Top Bottom