Staff member

+
@ikeaboy: it depends on the publisher you will be getting it from, for instance I can tell you that if you get the one release by Namco you will need your disc to be inside the drive while playing. @Sweeper41: Can’t tell you this yet.@PCMaster: Yes, there will be “teasers” of answers to give@slimgrin: only rolling-over, sorry@starcr: There will be hotkeys

I wish they had more SF characters like Sakura, Bison as well as Marvel's War Machine or Gambit (I can't believe he's not in!!) Anyway the game is really awesone! Dante is a top-tier, he's a beast in the hands of a skilled player.

@Corylea & Slimgrin: I do play rpgs although I prefer jrpgs like Eternal Sonata, Final Fantasy, Tales of Vesperia.I did play the Witcher 1 (never finished it unfortunately). Also Baldur's Gate was one of my fav games back in the day (beat it twice). I also finished Planescape Torment and all Fallout installments. I've had my fair share of rpg's played:) Although I admit that recently I've been playing less of them simply because I don't have that much time I can devote to gaming.Edit: Just got Marvel vs Capcom 3 yesterday. This game kicks ass!!! Loving it so far.

@fchopin: you select enemies@Orochi: Combat won't be mindless and yes there is blocking involved.@MrBenis: I wouldn't worry about it, there will be more footage - just can't tell you exactly when.@Zatara: Rolling over is not as bad as it seems;)@Branman: There will be various weapons that players will be able to use.

@zaniaac: Unfotunately I can't give you any specifics as to exact date. You just have to be patient.@Pcmaster: Yes, that's the idea:)@Branman: Don't think so@Sajiviad: There will be an indication of taking damage appearing on the screen

VIDEO: Dev Diary #4

The New Dev Diary is officially out. Take a closer look at some of the locations which are going to be featured in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings as well as listen to game developers’ commentary. The video can be found here. [pagebreak]

Top Bottom