Staff member

+
freakie1one said:
freakie1one said:
@freakie1one: 1. Can’t show you… yet:)2. Not to my knowledge
Thanks for the answers! Hmm, so does "can't show you... yet" mean that we will get some soon? I ask because some of TW2 fans in this forum are probably going to give themselves ulcers from worrying about it ;)
Like I said, "yet" is the only answer I can give you at this moment:)No further details about time frames.

@fchopin: Who will be your companion will be based on your behaviors during the game and how the plot unfoldsRelationships - It will depend on youYou will be able to meditate, no sleep – you can set the specific time you want Geralt to stop meditating. @hmv: I already answered this question in a topic about console version:)@Dudalizer: 1. Not yet2.I'm gonna have to check on this and get back to you.4. You will have to find out:)5. No news on this@freakie1one: 1. Can’t show you… yet:)2. Not to my knowledge@MrBenis: They will provide us with a lot of useful information@Goran.hr: it depends on how you play it:)edit: there will be some herbs that you won't be able to find so easily. For example there will be some that are going to be obtainable only by killing a certain monster.

@Brag: Journal will be changed but it will be just as awesome:)@caccolo: you won't have any problems with separating playthroughs@Sweeper41: Can't answer those questions yet but feel free to ask different ones:)@heeyMan: You will be able to forge your own weapons, that's all I can say to answer your question:)

@e-ahmet: we still got a long way before Tekken vs SF and SF vs Tekken comes out but I will be looking forward to it. I'm really curious which game's mechanics will turn out to be better for certain characters.@Seeker: I have the one that came with collector's edition of Tekken 6. It'll do the trick for now:)@Vilgefortze: I do think we need smileys. I'll see what can I do about this - can't promise anything though.Btw. Haven't had much time to play Dead Space 2 but from little over 2 hours I put into this game it rocks. It's basically more Dead Space with better visuals, and even better sound. In other words... Game is amazing!!!

@Antartis: They are coming very soon:)@slimgrin: could you please elaborate a little bit? Infinite inventory?:)You won’t be able to disable QTE’s@TW-fan-BG: No horses for Geralt I’m afraid:( As far as drops go, there are going to be way more items than in the previous game so your chance of getting better loot should be better:)

slimgrin said:
I main Sakura and Blanka. Can't seem to master any of the other characters, but I'm still using a fight pad and not a joystick. I'm tired of using the fightpad, personally, and I think its limiting my development....ah well. Thats my excuse anyway. ;) Oh, and I'm on pc, so I can only play SF4.
I got an arcade stick about 2 months ago and it's so much better now but it took some time to adjust from regular xbox controller.

Pangaea said:
Thanks for the answers MM360. Some great stuff there! Can't wait to start chopping off limbs! :evilgrin:--Can you give more information about how customization will work? Will there be a full 'jacket' like in TW1, or can we wear different gloves, boots and whatnot? How about weapons? Will there be many more different weapons than in TW1? More types of swords for example?--Will we get the answer to who the assassin at the end of the first game was?--Will Yennefer be in the game in some way, if only through flashbacks?--When I lose in dice, can I knock the winner over the head, steal his money and run away? :D(There were times in TW1 I *really* wanted to do this!)--The area in TW2 is much bigger, with several kingdoms. How will we travel between them? Can we walk all the way from one to the other?--When there are timed decisions to make (something about Dandelion risking being hanged was mentioned somewhere), how long do we have to make a choice? I hope it won't be a 1 second or two like in Mass Effect 2...--How will the levelling up system work? Will it use bronze, silver and gold like in TW1? Will it be more difficult to get all bases covered? Ie, we have to specialize Geralt more in terms of swordfighting or signs? (not as points compared to talents we can invest them in)--It's been said we need to prepare for monsters to effectively beat them. Can you explain this in some more detail? Do you mean reading books and taking potions, or something more, like talking to people to learn about a monster's weakness or something like that? --Can we enter all buildings we see? It was a little annoying with "Locked" so often--As to VOs, can't they all be included, like in TWEE? At least I think I have all the voiceovers, there were many to choose from.
Good questions but they are all very detailed and answering them would require me to spoil a lot of stuff so I'm afraid I have to leave you hanging with majority of those;(As far as buildings go - yes there will be a lot more of them where you can actually enter the premises:)

As far as fishing goes, I only did it once in my entire life and caught only 1 fish which was already dead;(Out of various outdoor activities I definitely fancy jogging and playing basketball.

Top Bottom