If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

+
Change the story so its non linear for both male and female playthroughs. It would be interesting if your backround was "searching for an ex in town" (female protagonist) and that person turns out to be (male protagonist)

I don't see how that could work. If you kill an important NPC on one play-though, then they wouldn't be there for the other.

What would be interesting is to use the character creator to create your ex, similar to the way Fallout 4 allowed you to create your partner.

Now if we can import/export the settings, you could use the ex preset on another play-though, but that would be them as V- it's a parallel universe and couldn't interact in any way with your previous run.

I don't see how that could work. If you kill an important NPC on one play-though, then they wouldn't be there for the other.

What would be interesting is to use the character creator to create your ex, similar to the way Fallout 4 allowed you to create your partner.

Now if we can import/export the settings, you could use the ex preset on another play-though, but that would be them as V- it's a parallel universe and couldn't interact in any way with your previous run.
A solution to this would be some sort of essential NPC system like in Skyrim.

The V you play as will be your character regardless, they will be what you want them to be. Every game is pre determined in 1 ending or multiple. You determine your character and gender I dont see your point
yes , I can choose my character gender . But I also want to choose my VI past romance . My Vi gonna be a Lesbian . So her ex is a female . Not a pre-determined Dude from nowhere .

And I'm pretty sure , that alot of peoples want the freedom to choose who gonna be the ex (or even the sibling if they pick that) , so they can have maximum role playing experience and have fun with their character .

yes , I can choose my character gender . But I also want to choose my VI past romance . My Vi gonna be a Lesbian . So her ex is a female . Not a pre-determined Dude from nowhere .

And I'm pretty sure , that alot of peoples want the freedom to choose who gonna be the ex (or even the sibling if they pick that) , so they can have maximum role playing experience and have fun with their character .

There is no proof of that in gameplay footage, or even if it exists which we don't know. You brought up pre determined. Perhaps you did not grasp the understanding of my original comment

There is no proof of that in gameplay footage, or even if it exists which we don't know. You brought up pre determined. Perhaps you did not grasp the understanding of my original comment
then please explain to me what you exactly mean by this quote : It would be interesting if your backround was "searching for an ex in town" (female protagonist) and that person turns out to be (male protagonist)
Post automatically merged:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what they're trying to say is if you choose the ex-lover path, will you be able to choose the gender of that ex-lover?
yes , that's what I mean . If I pick the background (ex lover) , I want to choose the gender of that ex . Not have it pre-determined . But..maybe I didn't understand what he mean though ?

A non linear story for both male and female protagonists is not pre determined (as I mentioned). She thought it was, in her first reply when she quoted me

In an essence what I am saying is that, your experiences as a male and female will be completely different

Not pre determined at all. They will be what you want them to be

I apologize If we had a misunderstanding of sorts but I also understand your view.

Last edited:
If I could change one thing.....

It would be the ability to not end up as a Puppet for EVERYONE around you... to be ordered around like some hound.
Basically... Freedom.... I want the freedom to be who and what I want to be, to climb the ladder and overthrow the corporations my way... not just be stuck on the ground floor, or stuck in some narrative.

"Hey V we got a job" "Hey V do this" "hey V do this or you die"
------------------------------------------------
Ether that or.... Give me a Freaking Tachcoma from GITS: SAC

One thing I would want the most? Body and face sculpting. Instead of the preset system we have seen so far. Yes you could flip between say different nose or eye types. But I want to decide their shape. The same with the body. However, if such a freedom means getting implants and cyber limbs looking distorted (because the 3d mesh change too much) than I prefer what they have shown so far instead.

So maybe I don't want that single thing. If not then I don't want V to wake up next to a dude because lesbian, irl and always in the virtual world. I mean if that post scene in the demo always happen.

So maybe I don't want that single thing. If not then I don't want V to wake up next to a dude because lesbian, irl and always in the virtual world. I mean if that post scene in the demo always happen.

It doesn't. It's a choice.

It doesn't. It's a choice.
Has it been confirmed directly? Because the way it was edited ("3 days later" straight after fade to black from previous (probably tutorial) scene) doesn't seem like it leaves space and time for choice. Just transition between scenes.

IMO it's impossible to tell how the game will be from that demo/gameplay segment. It didn't really show anything except for one/two missions and some cut-scenes (don't get me wrong - the world looks stunning but what we were shown was very limited). Important things to me isn't A to B in a straight line, which is what is shown in the demo. But based on what is shown, I'd like TPP. I know it's not going to happen and I knew that before it was confirmed, but you asked and I answered from what was shown (which wasn't a whole lot to be honest - except in time). Or if that's out of the question: change the ridiculous Mass Effect boss-fights, where you need to unload endless amounts of ammunition and hit certain parts.

I haven't seen everything so it's really hard to pick one thing to change so I'm just gonna go with V grabbing the LMG off of the Scav Leader instead of Jackie because I love LMGs.

And even then he probably hands it to you of you have him carry the girl so I dunno lol I've really liked everything I've seen and stuff I'd want to change hasn't been shown yet so it still may be in the game.

Has it been confirmed directly? Because the way it was edited ("3 days later" straight after fade to black from previous (probably tutorial) scene) doesn't seem like it leaves space and time for choice. Just transition between scenes.

My guess is that fade to black was for brevity and there is much more that happens between going in the elevator and waking up 3 days later.

Top Bottom