Class and Gender

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats like your opinion .

and a very sexist one . It's a game....anyone can be anything .

I find your opinion that women are just men with breast to be far more sexist.

So which part of my "opinion" is sexist? That gangsters aren't typically women? That's a reality. (Demographically the nomad females would have more of a gangster attitude)
That women are physically weaker than men? That's a reality. (They've been placing men against women in MMA lately much to the damage of women)
That women are better adapt than men with language? That's a reality.

These aren't opinions. It's observable reality. In a game a woman should be able to be anything she'd like to be. Unfortunately what women are rarely allowed to choose is to be a woman.

Last edited:
I find your opinion that woman are just men with breast to be far more sexist.

So which part of my "opinion" is sexist? That gangsters aren't typically women? That's a reality. (Demographically the nomad females would have more of a gangster attitude)
That women are physically weaker than men? That's a reality. (They've been placing men against women in MMA lately much to the damage of women)
That women are better adapt than men with language? That's a reality.

These aren't opinions. It's observable reality. In a game a woman should be able to be anything she'd like to be. Unfortunately what women are rarely allowed to choose is to be a woman.
A good example would be bloodlines the whole game feels like it was designed for a male character but they want to change that for the 2 one

humm..

Gonna make female since that's what I always play . She gonna have ABS god darn it! :love:

Oh and a Katana babeh! and we gonna cyber or chrome to the teeth! well..as much as the game allow lol . I know they said no to insanity....

Gonna go Street first, cose it sound chaotic to my ears . So that would be a good start , gonna leave the Corp for a 3rd run at least . Oh yeah, and when I start the game and while in the cc...

I'm gonna play that Ghost in the Shell intro song . cose it's so fitting .

View attachment 11005429
THIS.... OH BABEH. This is what my guardian angel looks like.
(How do you insert images into a post? just normal attach button?)
Post automatically merged:

I mean aside from doods being sexier than ladies the only Vi we've really gotten to see in action is female V, and her humor was lacking. So at the moment I we don't have much information on male Vi so I hope we might get a gameplay release video with him to get a better grasp on his personality.
I'm just curious but how was her humor lacking? Was there male V gameplay that had humor? I'm lost here. Also what would you say is an example of good humor? I'm just trying to learn. No sarcasm or hostility in any way.

I prefer male characters because the roleplay aspect is much deeper than with a female character.

V is your avatar so you can form his personality with the answers you pick
I swear I'm not a social justice warrior, But can you tell me why you think this? I'm always searching for learning. Thanks.

On topic: It depends on the voice actors and general habitus. For example in SW: the old republic I couldn't stand the male voice actor of Sith Warrior, so I made a female character. Natasha Little knocks that role out of the park btw. It turned out to be possibly my favorite character in any RPG with custom characters. Lately I've realized how much more I like a female protagonist in a game. I will assume I will go with the female one in CP2077, with the caveat that if I don't like the voice actor, I might switch.

I imagine my V being a street kid with next to nothing to her name, and wanting to escape that existence by becoming a Solo mercenary, making herself stronger via cyber enhancements. Be somebody, and willing to pay any price for it.

THIS.... OH BABEH. This is what my guardian angel looks like.
(How do you insert images into a post? just normal attach button?)

Copy-paste works fine. If the image is too large, you can try uploading it via the Image button (next to the smilies), that might work. Or run it through TinyPNG to condense it.

What I meant was having the Corpo background as in someone that once worked for a Corporation and then fell from grace.
worked for corporate.... then fell from grace.... b-but... corporations are evil...? how can fall from grace if going away from corporation...? o_O?

Copy-paste works fine. If the image is too large, you can try uploading it via the Image button (next to the smilies), that might work. Or run it through TinyPNG to condense it.
Wow thanks, and WOW this is a very nice forums. very well designed. CDPR you have done it again.

If you prefer the female voice actor you can use a male character and give him the female voice.I hope the german voice actors are good too because i love the male english voice for my character.English is also the most authentic language i think for the game/setting.If the german language is good i go with this

Yeah mgs5 is one of my favorite games ever but also the first deus ex
It would be cool if there was a way to get English Speaking Female V, but with a German accent. :D

Specifically this line comes to mind

Do you have a specific time in the video? I watched the 48 minute gameplay before and I didn't notice anything like that.

Do you have a specific time in the video? I watched the 48 minute gameplay before and I didn't notice anything like that.

Its supposed to be linking straight to the timestamp(does it for me). But its the "cleaner than a cunt at a convent" line I guess.

It would be cool if there was a way to get English Speaking Female V, but with a German accent. :D

The video is time-stamped, it seems. Should automatically play from the correct spot.

Where are you getting your information?
Every video game I've ever played, or tested, that had a gender option, plus common sense. You write one script, NPC responses are the same (with minor tweaks) regardless of character gender because it makes zero sense to have two entirely different sets of responses.

did they say who voice female V? her voice didn't stand out to me at all . So been curious who it was .

They are adding Keenus reeves...why didn't they pick carie-anne-moss lol I'll make Aria T'loak in Cyberpunk! :sneaky:
When I saw Keanu Reeves I glued a cat to my belly since cats always land on their feet, then I glued butter toast to my back since toast always lands butter side down and then I jumped off a cliff and fell into the sky spinning at 9999 million miles an hour. (this is just a completely fictional joke and did not actually happen of course, and I do not in any way promote or condone any kind of animal abuse or entering any kind of dangerous or deadly situations) Keanu Reeves doesn't know me but He's my buddy. He's ALL our buddies. Not downplaying in any way but I always wondered what I would be like if we could also get Liam Neeson to come too? Liam Neeson and Keanu Reeves in one game together would be pretty sweet!
Liam Neeson: "I WILL FIND YOU"
Keanu Reeves: "AND I WILL BREATHTAKE YOU"
Mel Gibson: "AND I WILL GET ALL THE GLASSES OF WATER TO HELP YOU STOP THE DEMONS"
*Keanu Reeves SailorMoon uniform shifts into Constantine combined with Neo*
*Liam Neeson SailorMoon uniform shifts into Qui-Gon Jinn Combined with a Knight of king Arthur*
*Mel Gibson knocks over a hundred glasses of water with a baseball bat*
All three of them: "LETS DO THIS"
*all put on sunglasses*
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!

I really like female V's voice, it's a little rough and punky exactly what you expect from a 20 something trying to dig herself out of a hole life put her in.

I like male V's too it's smooth and sexy, I will definitely be doing a playthrough with him later down the line.
I have to agree with this the most!

Especially in this game you can be a female with a male body for example

I hope you can change that to play a more mature character
Mature, like... how? I'm curious that's all.

Its supposed to be linking straight to the timestamp(does it for me). But its the "cleaner than a cunt at a convent" line I guess.
Oh that part. Okay. I did remember female V saying that but I took it more as a calm type of smug humor, like a side-comment than a real attempt at humor. She was just playing it cool I think. I don't believe her intentions in that moment are to be "laugh out loud" funny because she's trying for stealth since they're about to raid the kidnappers and save the woman in the ambulance scene.

I'm gonna be making a female character with a mix of solo and techie that prefers to resolve issues with words but isn't afraid to respond to force in kind.
I hope your hopes will be ackowledged by the game gameplay wise.
I hope to do this too, as much as I possibly can really. I want my character to be extremely intelligent, and If I can solve a problem with words, I will. Unless it's much more fun to solve the problem by doing something else. Can't wait to use stealth, hacking, agility, just going in guns blazing, so many options and I want to do them all as the same character. I want to unlock everything and then New Game + it all so I can start from the beginning with all mods and upgrades unlocked. Superior Cybernetic Organism! mwuahahahah Muwahahaha!

Last edited:
When I saw Keanu Reeves I glued a cat to my belly since cats always land on their feet, then I glued butter toast to my back since toast always lands butter side down and then I jumped off a cliff and fell into the sky spinning at 9999 million miles an hour. (this is just a completely fictional joke and did not actually happen of course, and I do not in any way promote or condone any kind of animal abuse or entering any kind of dangerous or deadly situations) Keanu Reeves doesn't know me but He's my buddy. He's ALL our buddies. Not downplaying in any way but I always wondered what I would be like if we could also get Liam Neeson to come too? Liam Neeson and Keanu Reeves in one game together would be pretty sweet!
Liam Neeson: "I WILL FIND YOU"
Keanu Reeves: "AND I WILL BREATHTAKE YOU"
Mel Gibson: "AND I WILL GET ALL THE GLASSES OF WATER TO HELP YOU STOP THE DEMONS"
*Keanu Reeves SailorMoon uniform shifts into Constantine combined with Neo*
*Liam Neeson SailorMoon uniform shifts into Qui-Gon Jinn Combined with a Knight of king Arthur*
*Mel Gibson knocks over a hundred glasses of water with a baseball bat*
All three of them: "LETS DO THIS"
*all put on sunglasses*
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!

I have to agree with this the most!

Mature, like... how? I'm curious that's all.

Oh that part. Okay. I did remember female V saying that but I took it more as a calm type of smug humor, like a side-comment than a real attempt at humor. She was just playing it cool I think. I don't believe her intentions in that moment are to be "laugh out loud" funny because she's trying for stealth since they're about to raid the kidnappers and save the woman in the ambulance scene.

I hope to do this too, as much as I possibly can really. I want my character to be extremely intelligent, and If I can solve a problem with words, I will. Unless it's much more fun to solve the problem by doing something else. Can't wait to use stealth, hacking, agility, just going in guns blazing, so many options and I want to do them all as the same character. I want to unlock everything and then New Game + it all so I can start from the beginning with all mods and upgrades unlocked. Superior Cybernetic Organism! mwuahahahah Muwahahaha!
Just so you know, you can edit your existing posts and copy and paste quotes and such. The automerge works, too, but just some advice in case someone posts in between.

Just so you know, you can edit your existing posts and copy and paste quotes and such. The automerge works, too, but just some advice in case someone posts in between.
Thank you. I am aware. So far yet I haven't needed to keep a merge-chain connected (although I love the auto-merge feature, it's so convenient) because I didn't think any replies needed to be connected other than the quote they were replying to. I hope this is fine, because you never know when you try to learn a new forum and the people don't like certain ways of posting, I'm always so bad at that... :(

There's a reason you don't see female gang members.
there's lots of female gang members irl.

There are very notable advantages females have and most developers treat them as though they're just men with breast. It's very degrading to women in my opinion.

I feel like this is both dependant on the game you play, because this is very not true of many games, and honestly, kind of ironic to call it degrading to women to allow them to inhabit more than just traditional roles in gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom