Graphics Glitch when accessing Inventory/Wardrobe

+
I started a new game with a male V and this is the first time I've seen or noticed this weird graphics glitch whenever going to a screen that shows the character and whenever switching out a clothing item. This happens on any screen that shows the character, so Inventory or Preview or Wardrobe. It happens about 90% of the time and isn't fixed by reloading, restarting the PS5, or even making an entirely new (male) V and starting again.

This doesn't happen on the female V I have at 55th-level already.

Do you mean the little "glitching animation" a bit like Johnny effect?
It's like that pretty much as far as I remember since release (always played female).

That's a feature.

One of the reasons is to disguise loading/pop-in.

The other is to camouflage how the bust size changes because the tops do not conform to the breast choice.

That's a feature.

One of the reasons is to disguise loading/pop-in.

The other is to camouflage how the bust size changes because the tops do not conform to the breast choice.
But it doesn't happen with a female V, at least not for me. And I've had a few other trial runs with other characters, male and female, and never remember this happening on them.

Idk, maybe the bug is that it's not happening when it's supposed to 😅

I think you haven't gotten any more comments about this because it's just something that *happens.* Whether or not it's on purpose -- and it almost certainly is since the same glitch effect found in other areas of the game -- on purpose or not, it literally affects nothing.

Anyway here's a video I found from three years ago in which it happens periodically:

Like we've both mentioned it's always been there. We can speculate the reason, but it's always been there.

Top Bottom